Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2017
I bought this season *a long time* ago, why can't I watch it again? The whole season except the one episode reads as "unavailable". I had paid for the whole season. I don't understand why I can't watch it anymore. I can't watch it, I believe I am entitled to a full refund for the season. I didn't RENT, I BOUGHT.
99 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2017
Great Season of a great show
on May 30, 2017
MY favorite season, in a well put together DVD set
If you're not a Phi Phi fan, you'll OD on the hate that she spews in every Untucked episode...if you're a fan of her Royal Evil Highness, you'll love it
on September 16, 2016
Humorous and entertaining. As a gay man, I am not enthused by elevating stereotypes but Rupaul is a professional that understands the artistic comedy, parody, and real lives of the Drag lifestyle and entertainment aspects. It's reality TV to not take all so seriously until Rupaul points you to certain issues that hit home for all people. One thing I heard Rupaul say about Life is that "All people of the world are waking up each morning to be Drag Queens, and then go to work and comeback home to change our costume." ( paraphrase )
on July 21, 2016
RuPaul's drag race is a great way to decompress at the end of the day. It is edited in a quick pace that gives the show a comedic style. Being apart of the queer community, I feel it empowers and encourages people to be themselves and embrace their style. In this show they appreciate all styles of drag which makes it fun that not only the most feminine or most beautiful will win but rather the one who really puts their all into their talent and look. I really enjoy watching this show for many many reasons
on October 29, 2015
Ru is amazing. RuPaul's Drag Race is entertainment at it's finest! Ru is truly an inpiration to everyone-not just Drag Queens, gays, lesbians or transgenders. His heart and soul are beautiful and his light shines brighter than bright. Thank you Ru for making the world a better place for all mankind. Drag Race is a wonderful way to showcase all the different colors in the universe....we are all rainbows and Ru magnifies the beautiful with love and humor. I am a straight middle aged woman from the midwest...Ru is a groundbreaking brave pioneer in this world. Can I get an Amen?!
on January 28, 2017
Dude really is a gorgeous lady. I love this show.
on July 23, 2016
My son is more into the show than I am. He says some of his favorite parts are the plethora of challenges to truly discover the queens charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent.
on August 7, 2012
I LOVE that these discs not only contained every episode as uncensored, but also contain all of the Untucked episodes, which is better than watching a Real Housewives show. This is one show that just gets better and better each season. To anyone who's a fan of America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Real Housewives and the Real World, this show is definitely recommended. You won't be disappointed.
on October 30, 2015
I have grown to love RuPaul's Drag Race. It is such an amazing journey with 14 people and you really connect with a lot of them.
When I first watched it, I thought it was the silliest thing I had ever seen, but the more I watched and learned about where RuPaul is coming from, and what he is trying to do, the more I fell in love. I now listen to his "What's The Tee?" Podcast with Michelle Visage and it adds so much more depth and explanation to the show. I would highly recommend that as a supplement to the show.