Rubber-Cal "Ramp Cleat" Non-Slip Outdoor Rubber Mats - 1/8" Thick x 3ft x 1ft Floor Mat
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This rubber runner has excellent durability, easy to move and install; It is affordable for any budget
- Rubber ramp mats sold in variable lengths for indoor or outdoor use to maximize safety on moist floors
- Lightweight, yet long rubber door mats allow for easy seasonal use as non-slip rubber flooring in commercial entryways
- Ramp-Cleat is designed for inclined paths walkways; excellent anti-slip matting in areas such as ramps, boat docks, and temporary walkways
- Textured rubber flooring is ideal to protect subfloors in retails stores, hotels, outdoor malls, or apartments units that see high foot-traffic
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
'Corrugated Ramp-Cleat' Rubber Runners
- Length: Up to 50ft per roll
- Width: 36"
- Thickness: 3mm or just under 1/8"
- Material: Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Color: Black
- Hardness: 60 Shore A Nominal
- Compression: 36% @ 50 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 600 PSI
Loves an Uphill Battle:
These runner mats are designed for use at inclines. Whether you need to put it down on a ramp or a steep walkway, it will continue to function as a sturdy floor protector and as dependable no-slip mats. The ribbed rubber texture is meant to provide feet with an enhanced level of grip when moving uphill or downhill.
These black rubber mats are ideal to use as outdoor floor mats thanks to the styrene butadiene rubber that makes them up. SBR is a very reliable type of rubber to have in wet weather conditions. These runner mats will not crack or mold under a prolonged exposure to moisture. Even when wet, SBR never loses the excellent level of grip it provides for your feet.
- Protects subsurfaces against heavy weights
- Outdoor floor mats great for different weather conditions
- Easy to clean with a water hose and common detergents
They are available for order in custom lengths up to 50ft allowing the end-user to select the exact footage required. You can use it as an indoor industrial mat a horse trailer floor mat, or as an outdoor floor mats in public facilities when the wet season approaches.
Perfect Anti-Slip Mats for Inclines, Ramps, and Walkways
The 'Corrugated Ramp Cleat' mats are actually designed to function on slopes and inclines just as well as it would on a flat surface. These black rubber mats are excellent no-slip mats that come with a ribbed rubber surface texture that aids foot-traffic in gaining traction.
- Temporary installations with the use of double-sided tape
- Perfect for use as ramp flooring, industrial mat, marine pathway flooring, fitness center mats, outdoor walkway mats, horse trailer floor matting, and much more
|Item Dimensions||0.12 x 36 x 12 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||03_167_W_RC_01|
|Shipping Weight||3 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Rubber-Cal "Ramp Cleat" Non-Slip Outdoor Rubber Mats - 1/8" Thick x 3ft x 1ft Floor Mat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rubber-Cal||Amazon.com||Leap Stores||Amazon.com||FootMatters||Amazon.com|
Rubber Cal's "Ramp-Cleat" are 36" wide rubber ramp mats that offer great traction with their corrugations and protrusions running widthwise. This rubber floor mat is available in an assortment of lengths to meet the needs of a variety of applications. The non-slip mats are designed with a surface pattern to help consumers maintain traction regardless of any debris or wetness that may be present. Having textured rubber flooring keeps foot traffic safe while maximizing comfort. Since the corrugations run widthwise on this anti-slip matting, it is well suited for applications that have an incline, such as ramps, boat docks, and temporary walkways. Installation and removal can be done without difficulty by using a double-sided carpet tape, making these long rubber door mats moveable when needed. The fabric-based finish also adds subsurface traction that keeps the rubber floor mat's bottom surface secure while in use. This non-slip rubber flooring is made from SBR to help create a completely watertight surface, with moderate chemical resistance. It can be easily cleaned with most common household cleaners, but highly caustic solutions such as bleach are not recommended. The widthwise corrugations are what make this traction rubber work so well in transient locations where there may be heavy foot traffic. Make your floors safe and prevent slips and falls with the added traction, with these no-slip mats!