Rubber Cal Recycled Floor Mat
|Price:||$30.50 - $180.00|
- Black rubber mats made from abrasion and wear resistant 100-Percent recycled rubber and Made in the USA
- Provides superior underfoot comfort and support to absorb the shock of running, exercising, and walking
- Recycled rubber floors designed for indoor and outdoor applications due to high content of EPDM found in shredded tire rubber
- A rolled rubber mat extremely simple and easy DIY installation in garages, basements, doggie daycares, and gym and fitness facilities
- Rubber flooring mat ideal for residential or commercial areas requiring anti-slip, abrasion, impact protection, and shock absorption
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rubber-Cal's Recycled Rubber Flooring Mat is available in 2 gauges: a 1/4-inch thick and a 3/8-inch thick and is perfect for a variety of applications that require a reasonably priced product Being that this material is made of 100-Percent recycled rubber, this mat is an ecologically responsible product. This product is excellent for either indoor or outdoor applications due the high contents of EPDM (i.e. a UV/Ozone resistant elastomer) found in the recycled tire rubber. Recycled rubber floors are a superior material when trying to reduce noise, contain vibration, and absorb shock from workout equipment. This product is specifically manufactured for durability and is designed for either residential or commercial applications that are exposed to heavy foot traffic. This rubber mat can be used as a workout mat, flooring for home gym, patio mats, as a garage mat, flooring in basement game rooms, or even livestock trailer flooring. Each mat is fabricated from thousands of rubber granules and offers superior underfoot comfort and support along with the resilience to cushion the shock of running, exercising, walking and standing. One of the biggest concerns commonly associated with rubber matting is the installation. This mat weighs roughly 50lbs. in a 4ft x 10ft roll and generally stays down under its own weight; therefore there is no for permanent adhesives. In order to keep the edges and entry points from being a trip hazard, double-sided carpet tape can be used for a uniform and level installation. Recycled Rolled Rubber Mat matting is available in 8 different lengths allowing you to dimensionally match almost any room to help create a safe and warm environment to inhabit.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don't plan on getting plywood for something similar to what I did, I'd suggest getting a thicker mat.