Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rubber Chick (Chicken) Coin Purse Pouch / Case / Wallet with Zipper
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on October 14, 2014
Really cute but it is very hard to get anything in and out of the chick. Thanks to other reviewers I knew this already so I was ready for it. Still a really cute little coin purse. Though minus a star for charging so much for it. It really shouldn't be so costly
on April 25, 2015
I bought the big the big version of the chicken purse and heard that there was a small compannion. but while researching i saw they made a coin purse that matched. leave it to amazon. i was able to find it here, at a great price and got it shipped to me in time for our anniversary. was perfect vessel to put jewelry inside then place it inside of big chicken purse. she loved all they and could not have pulled it off with out amazon.
this product is a bit small to use at a chain purse if you have lota of change but for going out it is perfect. my wife love showing it off as it is a conversation piece
on July 25, 2014
The only irritation is that the zippered opening is kind of small. It could stand to be about a half inch longer. Other than that, this little coin purse is adorable and my wife squealed with delight when she opened her present.
on July 2, 2013
I bought this along with a chicken purse to give to my mother as a gift. The quality and design on this are far superior to the purse despite this being less than half the cost. The material seems like it will hold up for a long time and I know my mother loves it. I may even buy one for myself.
on June 1, 2014
i dont know why people complain about the zipper being too small its perfectly fine for me! i guess they must have chubby fingers, i bought this to go with my large chicken purse everyone thinks i'm odd for having it but hey its cute.
on May 26, 2013
I just love this little coin purse, I ordered the mother hen handbag and couldn't pass this up! Texted photos of it and the handbag to my daughter and of course she'll be ordering them as well. What's not to love, after all were chicken ladies!
on April 30, 2014
I got this as a birthday gift along with the henbag, very cute combo. It looks a bit off compared to the picture. It's more pale and a bit more cheap/less realistic looking, but overall it's still very cute. The opening is also quite small like others have stated. For someone who has fat hands, this is a bit of a problem. I guess this is more for novelty and less for functionality, but if you love chickens as much as I do, I say go for it. Overall happy with it.
on August 13, 2013
this is sooooo cute it couldn't b any cuter if this was a real baby chicken i bought the coin purse to wear with the chicken handbag
on March 29, 2014
almost imposible to get change out of. Cute, but not practical - especially at this price. You'd be better off with a zip lock bag
on October 19, 2013
This will be a gift for my Momma. I think she'll like it. I hope the opening isn't too small. Her hands are kinda small, so I'm not too worried about it. It came on time and was well packaged.

See 1 answered question