Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on March 15, 2013
I bought this chicken on a whim because it was so random and fun. It has now become my primary purse of choice. I take it everywhere, even to work. The opening is a little small so it's difficult to see into it, but on the plus side it's not going to gape open and have all your crap fall out if it happens to fall over.

It does have a smell, but unless it's in your face it's not a problem. Also, this is a HAND BAG. You can't throw it over the shoulder. It's not made like that.

I get a lot of compliments and laughs on it, makes the ol' folks at the nursing home happy so I think it's a good investment :)
on January 9, 2014
I just joined the backyard chicken craze and my funny, sweet hens have made me want to collect cute chicken stuff. My husband thought I was nuts to buy this handbag, but it has grown on him and he now thinks it's cute too. This hen is a great icebreaker around strangers, or they will stare and smile at it. As everyone noted, the opening is a bit small for this fairly roomy purse, but it's not too irritating to deal with. I could smell the rubber only with my nose close to it, but it was not a strong smell and it got weaker the longer the hen aired out.
on January 7, 2013
Was originally going to buy the yellow color bag but when I pulled up on computer found out that it came in the brown color. It was a gift and the recipient loves it!
on June 4, 2014
The purse is cute and I get a lot of surprised guffaws when people realize my purse is a rubber chicken. The two criticisms I have is the smell, which is a cross between rubber and body odor. Fortunately no one has noticed, or commented on it rather. The second is the purse opening is small and I have to fish around to find what I need as I can't see inside without a pen light.
on January 8, 2013
Not the most practical purse but who buys a rubber chicken purse to be practical? The purse looks just like the picture. I recommend!
on October 20, 2013
My 40 year old daughter told me she really wanted this - I admit, I thought she was nuts - but it arrived two days after I ordered it for her and she has been carrying it with a grin since day one. She says it adds just the right touch of hilarity to otherwise boring work clothes, and everyone at her kids' school loves it. Great, Fun buy!
on December 9, 2013
My friend LOVED this purse for her Birthday present!!!! She loves chickens and she couldn't believe I found her a chicken purse. Arrived very fast and despite what other reviewers stated about a rubber smell, this purse had no smell or off-gassing. I would highly recommend this purse!
on October 27, 2013
Wow...I've had so many people stop me and ask me about this purse....how cute...where can I get one?! I also have the yellow one. Well made and no smell as I have seen reviewed for this. Just adorable! Will order again from this seller!
on December 23, 2013
Since to raise egg layers. hens of course, I just think its cute. Don't use every day, but I'm not a gucci girl.
on August 14, 2014
This is a funny bag that catches people by surprise. Bought it as gift for girlfriend. She thinks it's funny and actually uses it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question