- Size (LWH): 5.12 inches, 2.76 inches, 0.39 inches
- Weight: 1.92 ounces
Snap-on Rubber Coated Case for Apple® iPhone® 4 AT&T / Verizon, White / Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This snap-on rubber coated case keeps your Apple® iPhone® 4 AT&T / Verizon safe and protected in style.
- Snap on rubber coated case adds a splash of color and provides protection from scratches.
- Allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports.
- Material: Hard plastic case with rubber coating. Color: White / Black.
- Size: Perfect fit. Accessory ONLY, phone not included. Apple® iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple® compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Buttons access and dock access are right in-hand.
The plastic its obviously a cheap material (Hence the 4 stars and not 5) however thephone is so tight it doesn't leave any room to scratch the phone or anything.
Overall, its a great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a good case, no damage was done to my phone the few times I dropped it. it's just really hard to get the case off once it's on.Published 3 months ago by Tara Neely
got dirty the first week and wasn't thick enough to protect, dumped it immediatelyPublished 6 months ago by gary
The case absorbs the color from everything and looks dirty within 2 hours of use.Published 8 months ago by Patricia
Cool funky design for when I had my 4s. Not the best protection but neat nonetheless.Published 9 months ago by Paulina Kuz