- This double sided rubberized cotton flannel sheeting is used as a waterproof mattress pad to protect your mattress, crib, or even to protect your tables spills.
- Protects your mattress against theaccidentsin that happen during the night with bed wetting problems for all age groups. A waterproof rubber sheet is bonded with cotton flannel on both sides, creating a nonslip liquid proof barrier.
- Cut small pads for cribs and changing tables, and keep some with your diaper bag as a changing pad on the go!
- 100% Cotton flannel with Rubberized center.
- Machine Washable, Do not iron.
- 35in Wide.
- Priced per yard.
Rubber Sheeting Fabric - Double Sided Cotton Flannel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- See full details below in the product description
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
She is now on a medication that her vet feels may control the problem, however until it becomes effective, this sheeeting protects her bedding. I highly recommend this product.
A lot less expensive that disposable pads.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was the best product that we found for our incontinent, elderly lab. Held up to many, many machine washings.Published 17 months ago by Quarkreader
I had same mattress covers from baby stores for my previous child who is almost at his teen age now. Read morePublished on February 10, 2014 by MI
I really wanted one side rubber or plastic & one side cotton flannel...my bad!! I was looking to fast and not reading enough!Published on December 12, 2013 by Karen Curio
This is a great product. I was impressed with the high quality. This sheeting washes well and lays flat. Fast service.Published on December 9, 2013 by farmgirl64
This thing has saved my neck more than once! It does a fantastic job and holds up well to washings. Read morePublished on November 14, 2013 by Lorrie B.
The rubber sheeting is what I expected. It is large enough for my grandson to nap on and not get any accidents in the "wrong" place.Published on October 15, 2013 by Marciell