Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

84%
16%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on November 5, 2016
It's long been one of my favorite tunes. I installed it for my wake up alarm.

Hand me down my walkin' cane
Hand me down my hat
Hurry now and don't be late
'Cause we ain't got time to chat
You and me we're goin' out
To catch the latest sound
Guaranteed to blow your mind
So high you won't come down
Hey ya'll prepare yourself for the rubberband man
You've never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You're bound to lose control
When the rubberband starts to jam
Oh boy, this dude is outta sight!
Everything he does seems to come out right
Once I went to hear them play
At a club outside of town
I was so surprised
I was hypnotized
By the sound this cat put down
When I saw this short fat guy
Stretch a band between his toes
Hey, I laughed so hard
'Cause the man got down
When he finally reached his goal
on December 2, 2014
I love this song and I bought it, and then I heard an extended version of the Song. I was listening to the radio and I heard other verses and new musical parts. I was able to find it on Amazon Rubberband Man. It's not remastered and this one is remastered so one really needs both as this song is just the greatest.
on August 19, 2017
like it
on July 19, 2017
Great
on February 4, 2017
Love this song by the Spinners.
on February 10, 2014
This tune has a great beat and is in the Can't Sit Down category of Rock n Roll music. But the reason this one gets 5 Stars is that it is LOL funny. The lyrics are riotous, clever and totally off the wall. It is the same league as Los Lobos rendition of I Want To Be You (The Monkey Song), and a country cross over from the 60's, Haunted House. One of the timeless features of Rock n Roll is the humor in some of the tracks. Dance, Don't Worry Be Happy, and ENJOY.
on March 3, 2016
It was their last great hit, and a hit it was. I remember it being played on the radio for at least a half year, and every dance club played it regularly. Yeah, it does bring back some wonderful memories.
on September 6, 2012
A great catchy tune and very upbeat. Heard this song when I was a kid listening to the radio. Good memories.
on June 12, 2015
Love this song. I admire the band even more for knowing it was composed to help the band member's son to cope with bullying for being overweight.
on September 20, 2016
Not sure how to review a masterpiece