- Product Dimensions: 36 x 4 x 12 inches ; 2.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00I24MKVI
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,774,769 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #12445 in Exercise Bands
Rubberbanditz Hammerhead H2 Wall Anchor - Concrete/Block Wall
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kit includes: one (1) H2 wall anchor three (3) 5/16? x 2.5? hex lag screws three (3) 5/16? x 2.5? hex sleeve anchors
- Hook your Rubberbanditz resistance bands to the sturdiest anchor on the market!
- takes up zero floor space, delivers hundreds of exercises
- supports more than 300 lbs of force and is very affordable.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY NO HASSLE GUARANTEE: You are Protected With Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with any of our products, contact us and we will take care of you. At Rubberbanditz, excellent customer service is number one.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Hammer Head Anchor Gym is a wall mounted exercise system that makes the perfect home gym. It takes up zero floor space, delivers hundreds of exercises using any Rubberbanditz band, supports more than 300 lbs of force and is very affordable. Hook your Rubberbanditz resistance bands to the sturdiest anchor on the market!
With its T-bar barrier tip, the Hammer Head Safety Hook provides a unique platform to:
- Safely secure bands and prevent them from disengaging while in use.
- The open face design of the Hammer Head Safety Hook is easy-to-use and allows for quick transitions between exercises.
- The hook can be used to thread bands. Threading is a simple yet unique feature the Hammer Head Anchor Gym system provides. Since the hooks are open-faced the user can thread the bands to other hooks reducing the length & adding tension to the bands quickly during exercise. You need more tension on a band? Merely thread the band.
- The hooks can also be used as a pulley mechanism when performing dynamic stretches.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought 2 anchors, one of them came without the mounting screws. This is an exeremly important component to the use of these anchors. It's pertinent to the safety of this well designed & built anchor. I contacted them, they promised will send them. Nothing happened till Now !!!!!!