Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 16, 2012
It's a weird blue and at times it looks purple. But to me I LIKE it! I also like how it covers the glass! It will help me from breaking the glass on my phone!!! I did not expect it to be a 2 piece case but hey if it works then I'm all for it! Thank You!

RE: REVIEW!!! I set my cell on top of the refrigerate and forgot about it. I opened the wrong door and my cell fell! OH BOY! Thank goodness I had the case on! My cell phone was fine! The glass facing was fine! The case on the other hand only had a small crack. I bought a new one I am very happy with these cases! If I could give you a rating of 10 I would! I am very happy to say you have a loyal buyer for as long as I have any cell phone!
Thank YOU!!!!
on November 13, 2012
I purchased this thinking it was going to be like the one I had before. When I got it, it didn't fit as tightly as it should have. I dropped my phone one day and it broke. The one I had before I dropped several times and nothing happened.
on October 22, 2014
Works fine - does the job.
on March 19, 2012
Looks just alike the one in the picture but just a teeny bit darker.
This phone case is durable, good-looking and such good protection for you aria
on March 24, 2011
I really enjoy this product. My son has droped his phone too many times. This cover has really protected his phone. Great Product!!!
on March 8, 2011
nice fitting case lucky my ex has the same phone cause its not blue it is purple it only looks blue when u take a pic of it
on January 11, 2011
This is a two piece (front and back) hard plastic case with a satin metallic finish. The item description says rubberized but I don't think there is any rubber on it. The case is hard plastic, however, the satin finish gives it the look and feel of rubber.

Expect to find slight variations in the fit of the two halves. For example: the case I received has about a half millimeter lip along one side where the halves snap together, apparently the front half is slightly larger than the back. You might also notice a slight variation in the color of the two halves. For example: the back half of the case I received is slightly darker than the front.

Overall, I'm happy with the case and considering the price, it's hard to beat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.