Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Rubbermaid Configurations Closet Kits, 3-6 ft., Titanium (FG3H1102TITNM)
Color: Titanium|Size: 3-6 Foot|Style Name: Standard|Change

on November 23, 2016
Amazingly low price for a great closet system. Seriously. At ~$86, this is a fraction of what you will pay for Elfa, and far less than ClosetMaid. I did weeks of research before buying (I recommend you search Google for "Closet Storage Systems: Elfa vs. Rubbermaid vs. Closetmaid" and read the first article, it's a fantastic comparison of the leading systems), and finally settled on the 4-8 ft Rubbermaid Configurations in "Titanium." I find the Titanium finish classier than the white, but opinions may vary.

Install was pretty easy, despite the fact that I am not what you would call a "handy" person. The wall I wanted to attach it to turned out to have metal studs, which are a nightmare to drill into, so after consulting with a contractor (my brother), I went out and bought a big pack of Togglers: TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE BB Toggle Anchor with Bolts, Zinc-Plated Steel Channel, Made in US, 3/8" to 3-5/8" Grip Range, For 1/4"-20 UNC Fastener Size (Pack of 10) which are super strong and super easy to install. Long story short, the Togglers did the job, and I think the closet looks pretty good. I also purchased the tie and belt organizer: (Rubbermaid 3H98 Configurations 30-Hook Tie and Belt Organizer, Titanium(FG3H9800TITNM)), which I'm very happy with. In my opinion, at $86, this is hands-down the best option out there for home closet organization.
review image
55 comments| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 9, 2015
Better than expected. Was able to complete entire closet at a fraction of the cost that container was costing me. Container = $1200/RubberMaid=$260, you do the math. Excellent product and was super easy to install.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
44 comments| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 22, 2015
I bought two sets and made a closet out of a guest bedroom. I couldn't be happier. It took a total of about 6 hrs to put the two sets together. I love the options I had for my specific needs. A good stud finder, a large level and a helper are essential. I made sure I hit as many studs as possible. The results are sturdy poles and shelves. I wish I had done this a long time ago. My bedroom double closet space is now used to store bed linens, blankets and comforters.
review imagereview image
0Comment| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 7, 2017
This product is fantastic. The installation is simple with basic hand tools and a drill. It gives a sturdy, solid, quality look with great flexibility for configuring. For those who complain of the installation being anything but simple, I would ask them if they thought it would install itself? Sure there is a little bit of installation but it is straightforward and well thought out. As closet organizers go, the installation is quick and durable.
on July 15, 2016
I could not be happier with a purchase. I bought one of those cllset units that is stand alone and it ended up leaning so far to the left I thought it was going to collapse! This is the way to go when you have a lot of clothes! We put it up on the wall in an hour or so and had a much smaller space than was depicted on this image. One small room with too much stuff in it and this unit was perfect! You can make it smaller or larger and arrange it however suits you!!! This is a GREAT BUY and worth every cent!
on June 17, 2017
My old Rubbermaid closet organizer lasted 20 years before the plastic clip that held up one of the rods finally snapped. I couldn't get a replacement plastic clip as the system has changed and needed to buy a new organizer. It was kind of a blessing in the end as the new organizer is much easier to use. After a couple of mistakes installing the brackets (failed to read the directions properly), the rest of the installation went well. Very pleased with the result and my closet is staying organized!
on July 5, 2017
Managed to combine 2 units in order to customize 2 closets. 1 4ft deep walk in closet (hangers on either side) and a 7ft reach-in closet, my wife loves the results. The wall anchors are pretty awful, I wouldn't recommend using them. I used the screws that came with them and some E-Z anchors so that everything actually feels snug. Make sure the support bar is in studs all the way.
on July 25, 2016
Probably one of my most surprising purchases. At this price point, I was expecting thin metal and a bit unsightly (it's meant to go into a closet)...but I was pleasantly surprised!! This is a sturdy system with lots of configuration options and a polished look. I ended up using part of the system outside of the closet because it looked so well!! I have used 2 of these in our house (kids rooms) and will probably buy more to use in the pool house.
on July 26, 2017
Easy to install and to configure to the layout you want. Only took a hour or so to get everything up, and then it was a matter of moving shelves around and such to get the perfect layout. Was overwhelming at first, but once we got shelves and hangers up we saw how we wanted it to be. Seems sturdy, it is for a baby's room, so hoping it will withstand years of use.
on December 16, 2017
This systems looks decent and holds well but the shelves are so narrow they’re practically useless for an adult males clothing. NOTE: the description doesn’t tell you anywhere that these are 12” deep and most closets are 20”-24”. Also, don’t expected to place any tall, hard, small objects (such as a bottle) on the wire shelves as they won’t be steady balanced on 2 thin pieces of wire. It would be nice if they offered stiff plastic covers for the shelves. Furthermore, I used 1 set as shelves in a pantry and with only 2 supports they bowed significantly in the middle. I had to install a third support. For the price it wasn’t an issue.