Rubbermaid Cleaning G305 Heavy-Duty Long Cuff Rubber Gloves
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Heavy Duty Teal Rubber Glove
- Extra Long Cuff
- Natural Latex
- Cotton Lining
Top Customer Reviews
1. The gloves are lined so they don't stick together.
2. Mine (unlike the reviewer above this) are a light blue--about two shades lighter than the picture. Pretty close to the same shade of blue as the start light on my computer. (or the same shade as the people pc icon on my monitor).
3. They seem to work just fine.
4. I'm a five foot six inch man, I always thought I had talented fingers (not thick)...the gloves fit me barely loose. They should fit a female loose. Any big guy might find them just slightly snug.
5. The finger tips go about a quarter inch beyond my fingers.
I recommend them simply because I find no short comings. They do work.
1. I put about 7 coins on a smooth, slick, countertop. It was a little awkward to pick them up but I found it slightly awkward to pick them up without the gloves on to--unless I put a fingernail under them--everything else was pretty easy. So, this isn't really a con.
Finally, I knew that number 12 on the name didn't stand for 12 sets of gloves, but I just thought to mention to everybody--it is just one set of gloves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great gloves because they are longer than normal. They are definitely not heavy duty, though. They are pretty normal weight/thickness gloves. Read morePublished on July 28, 2011 by Spurger
I have purchased several of these types of gloves including this model. After a short time, the fabric inside inevitable gets wet. Read morePublished on March 5, 2011 by javabeans
The "Heavy Duty" in the title of this on-line item misrepresents these gloves. These are NOT heavy duty gloves, they are simply long cuff dishwashing gloves. Read morePublished on June 25, 2010 by Fort Worth 2