Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on February 16, 2016
Seems like a nice product, but I ordered two and the larger one was placed inside the smaller one and the two are now hopelessly stuck together. That being said, I would order again just separately. Really don't know how to get them apart, as I've tried just about everything.
review image review image
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2016
I bought these for making Kenji Alt-Lopez' version of no-knead bread, which requires a few days' refrigeration. The containers work well in my refrigerator, are sturdy, and have been great for bread making. A caterer friend has many of these containers in different sizes and swears by them—even when they begin to show wear, they are still sturdy and reliable.

Very pleased with this purchase, and recommend these containers highly.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 5, 2016
My fridge is small. It was the biggest that would fit in my door. Old houses are charming. I love my place, but my fridge is tiny. Two days ago, my husband dropped a jar of iced coffee, trying to get it past a pile of shiritaki noodles. It broke. Coffee splashed everywhere. Including on me. And my computer. This is the perfect size for three packets of shiritaki noodles and four bags of kelp noodles.

It's excellent quality plastic. I just wish it came with a lid - or at least a link to the correct lid.
on March 21, 2013
Excellent for storage of bulk items, e.g., sugar, rice, flour etc., in the kitchen. I would have given this item a "5" but you have to buy the lids separately which is absolutely ridiculous.
on November 2, 2015
This thing is huge. Purchased it to get the flour out of my fridge, and I wanted something bug proof. This takes up a lot of room in my small pantry, but the container is worth it. Very well made, sturdy, easy to see inside, and stackable. Only thing I am not happy about is having to order the lid separately. That is kind of stupid. Have ordered 2 more of these in different sizes. Thank you.
on April 25, 2016
These Rubbermaid storage containers are flawless!
1. I purchased these to store large quantities of different types of flour as well as a few sourdough starters. I went with these because they were clear, large and had measurements on the sides.

2. These Rubbermaid storage containers are so wonderful due to the fact that they are durable, stackable, and clear with measurements printed on them. This is a huge plus when watching a sourdough starter, letting bread rise, and storing large amounts of whatever so it doesn't run out.

3. I really like them because I can store a 10lb bag of flour with enough room to leave in a scooper. With the measurements I know when I'm running out and how much I have left. These are also great for marinating meat; being able to lay your cuts flat, sealing the lid tightly and not having to worry about leaks. Others have also found them very useful for sous vide cooking.
They have several sizes. I like the 4qt, 6qt, and 12qt. I will be getting more because they are so handy and stackable.
- make sure you are careful to order the right size lids. I was sent the wrong size at first, Amazon quickly fixed the problem.
on May 2, 2014
I wish I had 10 more. They hold buckets of soup, don't take up extra space in the fridge, the lids snap tightly, and they are dishwasher safe. What more to want? Oh, and they stack for storage. Restaurants aren't the only ones who get the good stuff...regular folks can have it too!
on June 6, 2015
The container holds more than 5# flour leaving room to be able to measure out without spilling onto countertop.i love it. I bought two with the lids and they stack nicely in the cabinet.
on November 21, 2015
The size was perfect. Love that it is see through so you can see what is in it.

Only drawback, the picture looks like the lid is included. It is not. You will have to buy it separately.
on February 16, 2016
I wanted containers to hold my flour and sugar that would stack well in a lower cupboard. This fit the bill perfect. Holds a five pound bag so it's substantial but still light enough to cart out onto the counter. I bought two and they stack beautifully. Love them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.