Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on August 30, 2013
When I first saw this cloth, I thought, "oh, boy, what a rip-off!" and sighed to myself at the waste of $1.xx.

Then I used it.

Oh, wow! What a great cloth for all kinds of cleaning projects. Works very well on glass and mirrors, works great on my 100-year-old wood floors.
on December 5, 2016
Item took over a month to arrive. Instead of 12 cleaning cloths, I only received one cloth, without instructions. what a rip off, and waste.
on May 26, 2016
Loooove these glass rags. All of my employees carry them and get a good lint-free clean on glass and mirrors every time as long as it doesn't get too wet. Just a little water or all purpose does the trick!
on December 12, 2013
The odd stitching in the corners may scratch certain screens or products. The cloth itself feels like the type of microfiber used to clean eyeglasses, rather than those made for cars or computer screens. The attached "product care" label rips off cleanly, which is nice. However, terminating the edges in a manner that may scratch objects is a bad decision.
on October 15, 2013
I love these things. A little windex and wipe with these bad boys and your windows are as clean as possible with no streaks. It also helps us save our paper towels because we use the microfiber cloths. We wash them in the machine after we use them and they keep on working.
on December 10, 2012
These microfibers are awesome for cleaning windows, faucets, eye glasses.... no fluff, and squeaky clean, using only water on the glass, not need for chemicals at all with this cloth.
on June 11, 2016
I have used this Item for quite while in my Janitorial business.
I like them because they absorb very well and don't leave streaks.
on March 23, 2017
Excelente!!
on March 11, 2015
Have tried several brands of so-called micro fiber and none of them really work very well. They have all left streaks on my glasses that I have to go back and rub off, including this one.
on September 16, 2016
Best window cleaning cloth I have ever used.