BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 8, 2017
I got this for the express purpose of putting my broken down boxes in for recycling, and this is surprisingly effective! I order a lot of stuff online so I am constantly having boxes, and though this won't store big boxes along with smaller ones, it sure can hold a lot of smaller/medium boxes broken down and stuffed in neatly. It was bigger than I had originally expected and so it really pleased me. I think if you used this for regular trash it would be able to hold quite a bit. But either way I very happy with this purchase, and at this price its a steal. Thanks!
on August 9, 2017
Yes, it's a waste basket and vanilla-beige at that, but I can honestly say I was majorly impressed by the quality of this bucket. It is made of a tough, slightly flexible material that should prove indestructible for my son's dorm room. And you can't beat the price! Hands down, a good choice. A good size and shape for under desk trash and commercial-grade sturdy.
on September 13, 2017
It's a trash can. I bought to replace a mesh trashcan as I was having some small trash from say wire clippings or other things that would go through the mesh trashcan. Doesn't look as nice, but it's an electronics work bench. It's not going to look pretty anyhow unless you get excited about that type of stuff.
on November 5, 2014
I wanted a trash can for my office, not too tall, or wide. This 7-gallon trash can fits perfectly for all of my home/office needs. The plastic trash can container is sturdy, durable and serves it purposes. I would definitely recommend this product to others, as well as Amazon Customers. The Seller was accurate in their detailed description of this product. Delivery was timely, packaging was neat and secure. Thanks Amazon for a great deal, price, and quality product.
on December 4, 2016
What a fantastic price and size. I need a larger trash can in the kitchen, I have limited space, so couldn't have a free standing unit. I wanted one that could fit under the sink and that could fit in there with the sinkerator. This fits perfect! Very happy customer. I use a 10 gallon bag that comes over the edges and allows me to tie when full.
on September 13, 2015
The trash can is spacious and tall. The material is of medium thickness and withstands simple circumstances like kids being kids, adults being adults and cats being cats with it. So far, so good.
The color is a bit bland and the trash can will not impress your next door neighbor that you've been competing with for so many years, but it'll keep your waste in one place without falling apart.
Overall it's one of those products that you see on TV besides the brand that everybody knows.
on December 2, 2015
Yes. It is a trash can. Exactly as described. It is pretty durable, but I would not turn it upside-down and stand on it. It is a nice beige color. It slightly tapers from top to bottom.

The most interesting thing about this trash can is how it was shipped. It was wrapped in plastic (think blue saran wrap), had a label slapped on, and shipped. Results may vary.

Would recommend if you need a 7-gallon trash can.
on September 7, 2016
I have these stashed all over my home and office. For the price, you simply cannot beat the quality and design. Perfectly Isized for a bathroom or bedroom. Can easily be washed if necessary. I also use one for my recycling. The neutral color also is a bonus as it can adjust to any rooms decor. Stock up. You will use these everywhere!
on September 17, 2017
If you're really looking for a beige one, this is not that color. It's more of a muddy gray/tan color. But is very sturdy, a little heavy, but should last a long time. So for under six bucks... OK unless you really need a beige one.
on March 8, 2016
I bought this as an 'open box' item so got it at a very good deal for what I needed. My desk is so old it has the tall space for huge computer towers which my new computer doesn't need. This trash can was a tiny bit too big at the top, but it flexed enough to fit past the front framing & fits perfectly up inside the unused tower space. My decorator trash can fits in front of it so now I have both in easy reach, my recyling is hidden, & both no longer clutter up the floor space of my home office.