- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01LR4XP2M
- Item model number: 1981141
- Average Customer Review: 1,041 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,816 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Rubbermaid Commercial High Heat Silicone Spatula, 9.5", Blue Handle, 1981141
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-duty Silicone spatula with temperature range icon Embossed on both sides of the handle blade helps prevent burns by resisting temperatures up to 500°f/260°c
- Notched scraper blade cleanly scrapes the sides of bowls and pans
- Special clean-rest tab is Molded into the blade and keeps blade from making contact with surfaces to reduce cross-contamination
- Color-coded handle encourages professional-grade food Safety compliance
- Stain-resistant blades will NOT scratch pans
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Rubbermaid Commercial Products, headquartered in Winchester, Va., is a manufacturer of innovative, solution-based products for commercial and institutional markets worldwide. Since 1968, RCP has pioneered technologies and system solutions in the categories of food services, sanitary maintenance, waste handling, material transport, away-from-home washroom, and safety products. RCP, an ISO 9001:2000 manufacturer, is part of Newell Rubbermaid's global portfolio of brands and continues to develop innovative products.
Essential for Every Kitchen
The Rubbermaid Commercial High Heat Silicone Spatula is durably constructed to help make preparing food easy for every kitchen.
- Withstands temperatures up to 500°F/260°C
- Notched blade cleanly scrapes the sides of bowls and cookware
- Molded Clean-Rest tab prevents the blade from making contact with surfaces
The Rubbermaid Commercial high heat silicone spatula with color-coded handle is an essential item for any commercial or home kitchen. Constructed of heavy-duty silicone, it withstands temperatures up to 500°f/260°c and features the temperature range embossed on both sides of the handle to indicate that this is a high-heat spatula. With a notched, stain-resistant Scraper blade that will not scratch pans, it has a special clean-rest tab molded into the silicone that keeps the blade from making direct contact with surfaces and reduces cross-contamination risks. To reinforce important food safety practices even further, this durable, high-heat kitchen spatula is designed with a color-coded handle. Color-coding kitchen utensils and food storage containers helps prevent cross-contamination by separating items for each food Type and kitchen area or station. Nsf-certified and commercial dishwasher-safe.
Size: 9.5" | Style: Scraper | Color: Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of my spoons got nicked up (after 25 yrs, it happens sometimes) so I thought I'd look on Amazon and save myself a trip. Based on the rating I ordered this. It's okay, not as thick or sturdy as my true commercial spoons. The summary is:
- The curve of the spoon is more pronounced in the Rubbermaid. It will pick up more liquid/batter, if that's what you need
- Edges of the Rubbermaid are thinner and very flexible. OTOH, my commercial spatula is flexible enough to work just fine at scraping bowls. I find it's the edges of the spatula that over time are the most fragile. Thinner = more fragile - but again, that's over time. My commercial spoons are now over 20 yrs old. I'll be very surprised if the Rubbermaids last as long.
- Rubbermaid spoon is much lighter, but since I'm never actively using mine for more than a few minutes at any given time, this is a non-issue
- Note in the photos below, the difference in handle thickness where the handle meets the spoon. The commercial spoon is MUCH sturdier and thicker there, than the Rubbermaid.
- Cost is about the same. But if you can't get to a restaurant supply store, or it's "only to the trade", the Rubbermaids will suffice for most cooks.
After about 2 years of very hard use, my first one had taken on a little bit of staining and odor (I gravitate towards red and garlicky dishes--oops). It still works perfectly, but I only use it for savory foods now and purchased another one for baking.
I love my spatulas so much that I gave them out to my cooking friends for Christmas, and they've told me they can't go back to other spatulas!