Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 9, 2017
This is the size I should have bought in the first place. I originally purchased the 5 qt. cooler but I was never really able to fit everything I wanted to take for my lunch. This one fits everything perfectly.
review imagereview image
21 people found this helpful
on June 15, 2016
you get what you pay for….probably about 10¢ worth of plastic for $15. I bought the 10 quart.
The Lid is "hinged" on with 2 nipples that are less than 1/4" long after abot 12-15 openings, the plastic already started to deform and now, every time I open the lid, it falls off. I used this for 1 road trip to keep drinks cool and it doesnt do that very well either.
review image
62 people found this helpful
on October 12, 2016
I'm using mine for bike racing events. It's the perfect size for a 1-2 day excursion. Works great when paired with a few ice packs and tupperware.
review image
10 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2015
So I purchased this 1 thinking it was smaller than what it was, but also to fit in my back seat behind the passanger side, for when i go impromptu shopping and need to keep things cool and such ( you know going planning a shoppind day and making the mistake of going to say target for 1 thing and leaving with the whole store plus grocerys you never planned on getting lol) and well i must say its PERFECT... fits perfectly in behind the passanger seat (not even pushed up all the way) and keeps things cool even without ice...
38 people found this helpful
on March 17, 2017
Need a perfect size container for specifically the Joule Sous Vide device? (or any other Immersion Cooking Circulator would likely work well) This is what you're looking for!
I compared the dimensions of many insulated containers for the best fit for my Joule, and this does the trick. The depth of this container is perfect for allowing the power cord to hang out freely and still maximise the useable water depth for cooking larger items. The handle is plenty sturdy for transporting the whole thing fully loaded with water, Joule, and food.
As you can see in the pictures, I notched out the corner with a hole saw so the Joule can poke through the lid and vent, but still have an insulated lid mostly covering the water bath. This is especially helpful for those long cook times to reduce water evaporation and workload of the device maintaining temp, and it also minimises noise.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
18 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2015
Bought this because I had lost a previous Rubbermaid of very similar size.
The size works perfectly for me. Can put one full days lunch in there (glass dish entree, plus room for snacks).

HOWEVER... this simply does NOT insulate as well as my old one.
The inset 'Rubbermaid' logo feels like it nearly touches the inner wall (very little air gap).

I found an old container (same size), did an ice melt test. The ice melted MUCH faster in this new one.

Rubbermaid went CHEAP on this. They cut down on the plastic and as a result had to ridge it and loss insulating value.
Its a shame that 'saving' maybe $0.50 of plastic (that may have caused it to retail for all of $2 more) has resulted in an inferior product.
6 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2017
Recently used it for a Super Bowl party. Loaded it up with ice Sunday evening and still cold still Thursday night. No ice but the drinks were still cold. Works for me.
6 people found this helpful
on October 12, 2017
Buyers, please be advised: One of the reviews is inaccurate; This 24 quart Rubbermaid cooler does not have a drain plug. This is -in my view- a good thing. Because, not having a drain plug means that it is impossible for this cooler to leak. Before buying this cooler, I had a slight concern/doubt that this cooler would hold 30 cans + ice; But, now that I have it unboxed & sitting here in front of me, Oh yeah ! A 30-pack plus a half ten pound bag of ice will be easy for this cooler to hold. I can tell that this cooler would have no problem holding two 18-packs + ice. That would be 36 cans + ice. But, that's probably it's max capacity. And, that should not be a problem; Because, if anyone needs more capacity, they are messin' with the wrong cooler to begin with.. But, I love this cooler. It is the perfect size for two people to take on a day trip or to use while returning back home from the grocery store.
One person found this helpful
on July 7, 2016
Terrible cooler. Bought it only to keep my beer cold while camping. Ice is gone within 12 hours. The entire outside of the cooler gets wet with condensation which means there is little to no insulation. Gonna buy a 20 qt RTIC cooler for my beer. I have the RTIC 45 too and the ice is keeping my food cold going 4 days now.
5 people found this helpful
on July 18, 2017
What a great buy! The sturdy handIe and wheels makes it a cinch to move.. No assembly was required. I very recently gave a cookout. I filled the chest to the max with water, soda, and bottled iced tea and lots of ice about 10 a.m. and left it outside in the hot sun as the first big test. When my guests arrived about 2;30 all the drinks were ice cold! The chest didn't leak and the drinks stayed cold even when the chest was constantly being opened and closed well into the evening. The spout for drainage was very secure and there was no leakage. This chest is very easy to maintain.
I bought it because of the Rubbermaid name. I was not disappointed..
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.