Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 21-30 of 463 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 490 reviews
on November 30, 2016
I use this mainly for the little bit of litter my cat brings out of the box every time she uses it. The size of the brush on the duster is great. Gets a lot of small dust and litter in between table legs and chairs.

Perhaps it's the design or the material of the bristles, but my only problem is that sometimes while trying to brush the litter onto the dustpan, the bristles will FLING them everywhere,
on August 18, 2015
These little broom/pan sets used to be solid workhorses--good for outside AND inside surfaces. I tried this set outside and it took twice as long to sweep up the patio garden area, the brush kept leaving particles behind so I'd have to resweeps. Too much work. Use this for those teensy dust piles in room corners, not for anything tougher than that. It's like a Barbie broom. My 2 cents
on April 26, 2015
It's perfect for cleaning up crumbs and bits of food from the rug. Since our vacuum cleaner broke we just use this on our two small area rugs.
The brush bristles are dense and soft and catch everything. The pan is not very big but I would not call it small. It's perfect for being out of the way in a corner of a NYC apartment.
on July 5, 2015
The set is made nicely, but I am a bit disappointed then when sweeping up fine things like sand, the rubber lip on the dust pan does not seem to allow the particles to get into the pan. This requires a great deal of work when it should be done in one or two passes with the brush.
on January 23, 2017
It's been five years since I bought this and I am still using it almost daily to sweep my kitchen floor. The plastic is durable. It hasn't cracked like my previous dust pan. The broom bristle are still in good shape. I felt like I got good value, especially for the amount I paid for this.
on October 29, 2015
I loved this little guy. I needed something to use on hardwood floors and I didn't think the little brush would be all that useful but it's just the opposite. Also, when you go to dump the debris you can use the little brush to clean off your pan and put it away clean. It's not very wide but it deep walled and it definitely works and is well made.
The pan is pretty small at the opening so this is good for those small piles around the house. The brush is soft enough to pick up all debris, even the small dust particles. The brush is larger than the opening of the pan so you might miss a bit but a few swipes and it's all gone. Overall the pan is the standard cheap ones you find for a few bucks and is identical to those cheap ones. The key is the rubber tip which makes a nice seal with the floor. The cheap ones are too hard. Overall a decent broom/pan for the price.
on February 4, 2017
First, it's too small. Second, it does not get everything up at the first try. Takes several tries. Not the best buy I have made. I need to get a new one. Did not send it back because the shipping would have been too much.
on May 10, 2016
This is a great little broom. My son has one like this at school so the kids can clean up their messes. It is so much easier for my 3 and 4 year old to help around the house and be more responsible with this. They actually enjoy helping me sweep so much more because they are more productive.
on March 1, 2015
A good dustpan set is actually pretty important to me as I have saltillo tile floors that the vacuum cleaner does not work very well on, nor does a long-handled, course bristle broom. Sadly, I have to hand sweep my entire downstairs - but this brush works so well - it found dirt I didn't know existed! Very pleased with this set!