Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 26, 2007
This steamer rocks my world! and it so darn easy to clean! you put in any type of veggie. fill the bottom with about 1/4 inch of water. And then you microwave it for 7-8 minutes. And presto! Freshly steamed veggies.

I have been making broccoli, green/yellow/red peppers, carrots, asparagus, and zucchini in here! Except for the zucchini being overcooked when you put it in with the other items, this steamer works perfectly. did I mention how easy it is to clean?

I'm trying to lose weight and this seriously helps when you need to cook something with very few calories. I typically spray the veggies with fake spray butter and then throw a little bit of parmesan/romano cheese on it. Excellent!
on December 12, 2007
If you put the veggies in a single layer, it makes enough to serve 1-4 people. Works great. Cleans easy. And you can't really tell from the picture but the veggies don't touch the water, which is perfect. And if you take the basket out, you have a lidded container for serving and storing the veggies. Like a previous review said, veggies cook in about 8 minutes. Keep that in mind because it doesn't come with instructions, which I think is the one problem with this. If you intend to give it as a gift, your gift recipient might be clueless on how to use it. But I just love it!
on September 3, 2008
I was using the disposable veggie steam bags, which were great but terribly wasteful. I made a permanent replacement for them with this steam bowl which is handy and I use it nearly every day. I have used it with frozen and fresh veggies, even the green beans from my garden. It's easy to clean and you can even pop it in the dishwasher. Veggies taste great and aren't soggy from microwaving in water. What a Great product!
on February 22, 2008
NICE AND STURDY DISH. I LIKE THE COLOR TOO! TOO BAD IT DOESN'T COME WITH DIRECTIONS ON HOW MUCH WATER TO ADD.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.