Rubbermaid Extreme 5-Day Wheeled Ice Chest Rolling Cooler, 75-Quart, Blue, FG2C0902MODBL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This rolling cooler has extra thick insulation that keeps ice frozen up to 5 days even in temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Large size accommodates up to 130 cans plus ice; The rugged wheels make maneuvering this travel cooler over multiple surfaces easy
- Portable cooler is great for camping, picnics, tailgating, or any party
- Durable metal and plastic extended tow handle, drain for easy draining of liquids; Side swing handles with comfort grip to easily carry this cooler with wheels.
- Built-in cup holders fit both 12-ounce cans and 20-ounce bottles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For nearly 80 years, the Rubbermaid brand represents innovative, high-quality products that help simplify life. Today, Rubbermaid products can be found almost everywhere including mass retail, hardware and home center stores, warehouse clubs, supermarkets, drug stores, department stores and specialty stores. Newell Rubbermaid Inc. is committed to ensuring that the Rubbermaid brand continues to stand for durable, innovative products that help simplify the lives of people everyday.
Rubbermaid DuraChill Wheeled Cooler
The perfect weekend companion for camping, parties, and more
The Rubbermaid DuraChill cooler’s extra thick insulation keeps ice up to 5 days at 90° F (6 days for the 75qut model). Available in multiple sizes from 45qt up to 75qt, the DuraChill's large size accommodates a large number of cans or bottles plus ice. The hinged, split lid creates easy access to contents without letting all the cold air out. The rugged wheels make maneuvering over multiple surfaces easy. Built-in cup holders fit both 12-oz cans and 20-oz bottles.
- Extra thick insulation keeps ice up to 5 or 6 days at 90° F.
- Side swing handles with comfort grip for easy carrying.
- Durable metal and plastic extended tow handle, drain for easy draining of liquids.
- Hinged, split lid creates easy access to cooler contents without letting all the cold air out.
- Rugged wheels to easily maneuver over multiple surfaces.
- Easy-to-clean liner featuring Microban antimicrobial protection.
- Built-in cup holders fit 12-oz cans and 20-oz bottles.
Available in Four Sizes
|DuraChill Series||Non-Wheeled Coolers||Slim Cooler||Victory Series||Marine Coolers|
|Durable Double-Walled Construction:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comfort Grip Side Handles:||✓||✓|
|Fabric Strap Handle:||✓|
|Liquid Dispensing Spigots:||✓|
|Molded-In Cup Holders:||✓||✓||✓|
This rolling cooler has extra thick insulation that keeps ice frozen up to 5 days even in temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Large size accommodates up to 130 cans plus ice. The rugged wheels make maneuvering this travel cooler over multiple surfaces easy. Portable cooler is great for camping, picnics, tailgating, or any party. Durable metal and plastic extended tow handle, drain for easy draining of liquids. Side swing handles with comfort grip to easily carry this cooler with wheels. Built-in cup holders fit both 12-ounce cans and 20-ounce bottles. Rubbermaid extreme 5-day wheeled ice chest / cooler, blue, 75-quart (fg2c0902modbl).
Top customer reviews
By the way, it IS very large, but will still fit comfortably in a bear box with over half of the box left to spare for other essentials that need securing while camping.
The only con is the drain plug is up above the wheel axle. So you have to have it at a pretty steep angle to actually drain water out.
It is insanely good value (purchased for $40) compared to other ice chests. I will never have it away from an ice machine for a week, so a high end cooler was useless to me anyways.
Most recent customer reviews
We fill it with refilled water bottles (the ones that come in packs of 12 they're quite small)...Read more