Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rubbermaid FG296400ROYBL Roughneck Square Bucket, 12-Quart, Blue
- Low Return Rate: 39% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "rubbermaid buckets"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Roughneck, 12 Qt, Royal blue, plastic bucket, 11-1/2x 12-1/2x 10H
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in United States
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For nearly 80 years, the Rubbermaid brand represents innovative, high-quality products that help simplify life. Today, Rubbermaid products can be found almost everywhere including mass retail, hardware and home center stores, warehouse clubs, supermarkets, drug stores, department stores and specialty stores. Newell Rubbermaid Inc. is committed to ensuring that the Rubbermaid brand continues to stand for durable, innovative products that help simplify the lives of people everyday.
Rubbermaid Roughneck Buckets
Designed for heavy-duty daily use
The Rubbermaid Roughneck Bucket’s heavy wire bails offer extra durability for heavy use. Twin spouts guide water flow from either side and recessed grips on the bottom allow for easy, controlled pouring. The handle grips are designed for comfortable carrying.
- Heavy-duty wire bails offer extra durability for heavy use.
- Twin spouts guide water flow from either side.
- Grips on bottom allow easy, controlled pouring.
- Handle grips designed for comfortable carrying.
Wide, Easy-Pour Spouts
The wide dual spouts of Rubbermaid Roughneck Buckets make pouring from either side easy.
Roughneck Bucket handles are made from heavy-duty wire that stands up to heavy daily use.
Grips built into the bottom of each Roughneck Bucket give you extra control when pouring from the spout.
|Neat 'N Tidy Bucket||Roughneck Bucket||Professional Plus Bucket||Professional Plus Bucket with Wringer|
|Capacity||11qt||12qt, 14qt, 15qt||10qt||31qt|
|Dual Pour Spouts||✓||✓|
|Heavy Wire Bail Handles||✓||✓||✓|
|Recessed Bottom Grips||✓||✓||✓|
|Casters for Mobility||✓|
Heavy-duty wire bails offer extra durability for heavy use. Twin spouts guide water flow from either side. Recessed grips on bottom for easy controlled pouring. Hand grips designed for comfort.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Size: It says that it's 14 quarts, and it may be that if you fill it up to the brim it will hold 14 quarts. But I also bought an OXO 14-quart bucket (for a few bucks less) that is clearly much larger - I can put this one inside the OXO with room to spare. So what's the deal? The OXO has side indicators and it has room for 14 *usable* quarts, which means you can fill it with 14 quarts and still have several inches to put a mop in and things like that. So is Rubbermaid being dishonest? No, but I'd call his maybe 11 usable quarts.
2) It's too tall and narrow for me. This may not be an issue for most people, but if I put water in this even 3/4 of the way to the top, it would be top-heavy and I'd worry about knocking it over.
I'm sure this will last forever - I have a square Rubbermaid from 28 years ago that still keeps going. But I think that the other two I looked at (OXO and Casabella) are strong enough that I can't imagine doing anything to them that will hurt them.
While I sort all this out while my girlfriend is laughing at my shopping skills... I mean, I'm a dude. I don't know from bisque or loden. All I know is you can't fit a square peg into a round hole. Such is the problem with a 12 inch wide rectangular sponge mop head and a 7 inch round bucket. I can't make the mop wet. Nobody thinks of these things - like how many strips of bacon fit into a 12 inch round frying pan? One. That's why I found a great square fry pan on Amazon.
I digress. This bucket will get your rectangular sponge mop wet while using less water and less cleaner. Works great, great for the environment. Stop putting your square mop into a round bucket. Thank Rubbermaid for ending the madness.
trying to do our part to not waste water in our neck of the parched earth, this bucket is used for catching the cold water that comes out before the hot in the shower head. it holds about 3.75 gallons, but the cold water fills up about a gallon and 1/2. this captured water is not wasted down the drain, but used to keep our planter pots watered when needed. it might seem like a chore, but it does make the plants feel good during those water restriction days. rubbermaid makes quality products and this one is made quite well. it is easy to pour the water into any planter or pot because it has a handle on either end. it is easy to carry and dump. a quality product and quite useful.