Rubbermaid No-Slip Silverware Tray Organizer, Large, Black with Grey (1994536)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great silverware organizer at a value price
- 5 Large slots and 2 expandable trays provide storage space for all of your flatware and serving utensils
- The no slip base and feet keep the utensil tray in place as the drawer opens and closes
- Made from durable plastic that is sturdy with a high-class look
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
No Slip Cutlery Trays
Organize your cutlery (knives, spoons and forks) with the Rubbermaid No Slip Cutlery Tray. The tray has special feet and bottom that keeps it from sliding around your drawer when it opens in closes. It comes in a variety of sizes to fit your drawer and storage needs.
- No slip base and feet
- Variety of sizes
- Durable, easy to clean
Compare with similar items
madesmart Classic Large Silverware Tray, White
Rubbermaid Silverware Cutlery Tray, White
Lipper International 8876 Bamboo Wood Flatware Organizer with 5 Compartments, 10-1/4" x 14" x 2"
madesmart Classic Mini Silverware Tray, White
Camco Adjustable Cutlery Tray - Designed for RV and Compact Kitchen Drawers, Easily Organize and Store Kitchen Flatware -White (43508)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 11.75 x 1.75 in||12.75 x 1.8 x 15.8 in||13.4 x 9.1 x 1.8 in||14 x 10.25 x 2 in||12.75 x 9 x 1.88 in||12.6 x 6.94 x 1.56 in|
Rubbermaid no-slip cutlery tray, Large, Black (1994536). great silverware tray at a value price. 5 Large slots and 2 expandable trays provide storage space for all of your flatware and serving utensils. The no slip base and feet keep the utensil organizer in place as the drawer opens and closes. Made from durable plastic that is sturdy with a high-class look. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. For nearly 80 years, Rubbermaid has represented innovative, high-quality products that help simplify life. Recognized as a "brand of the century" for its impact on the American way of life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) DIMENSIONS: This organizer is large enough to accommodate 60-70 pieces of silverware. Specifically, the interior dimensions of the organizer are as follows: the five silverware slots are 1.75 inches wide, 10 inches long and 1.75 inches deep; the compartment on the top of the organizer is 11 inches wide, 4 inches long, and 1.75 inches deep.
(2) NO SLIP GRIP: All the slots have no-slip grips in them. This ensures that your silverware does not move around every time the drawer is opened. Most organizers I have had in the past have not had this feature and, therefore, the silverware would make a lot of noise whenever the drawer was opened.
(3) ENOUGH SLOTS: There are enough slots that you are able to accommodate a full set of silverware (i.e., salad fork, dinner fork, teaspoon, spoon, and knife). Also, the top compartment is large enough to accommodate even more silverware; it also makes for a good place to store other silverware-related items such as steak knives or corn holders.
OVERALL: I would highly recommend this organizer for anyone wishing to store five different pieces of silverware. The no-slip grip in the bottom of each compartment prevents silverware from moving around when you open the drawer.
After moving to a new home, our previous expandable utensil organizer was too wide for our kitchen drawers. This one fits the new drawer and holds 10each of our standard eating utensils, plus the larger section holds oversized serving utensils. The non-slip surface on the inside bottom of each compartment prevents the utensils from sliding around when the drawer is opened/closed.
It is sturdy and already survived an accidental drop (when empty) without suffering any damage. We like that it has a compartment for each type of utensil without having to "double up" any in the same slot.
The organizer is dishwasher safe, which is a nice feature for cleaning every so often. (Our old expandable bamboo organizing was not dishwasher safe, or easy to clean.)
In our drawer, there is a little room remaining to one side of the organizer, where we keep packs of chopsticks. Above, there is enough room to keep boxes of toothpicks and a few other small items.
Overall, we're very pleased with this utensil organizer and will purchase again if the need arises.
Well, my prayers have been answered! This is perfect for my 5-piece place settings, and there's a tray for the Host(ess) set on top!
Made In USA, too!