Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit, FG1M1600GRYRD
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Save more, waste less, and keep your floors looking great
- Durable, lightweight mop kit lets you customize your cleaning
- Safe for use on all hard floors, including tile, laminate, hardwood, and vinyl
- Includes mop handle, 2 refillable bottles, and 3 microfiber wet mop pads
- Pad dimensions are 16.5 x 5.5 inches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Massive waste elimination given that you're not forced to purchase proprietary cleaning solution or disposable pads.
2. Microfiber!! Picks up ~90% of bacteria vs. ~40% with a cotton mop (I'm not even going to get into the bacterial breeding ground that is a sponge mop).
3. Easy to store, handle has a pre-made hole for hanging.
4. Floating mop pad holder means that you can just about lay the handle on the floor while keeping the mop pad on the floor for tough to reach areas.
5. If you're willing to forgo the solution bottle and just use a bucket, you could wash walls or ceilings with ease.
1. The delivery system requires me to spray around 6 times to get a reasonable amount of solution on the floor. I got full-sprays with the trigger the first two squeezes, since then about half of the trigger's action is nothing but wasted movement. Could just be a problem with mine.
2. Microfiber is great, but when you're not constantly rinsing the pad, debris WILL accumulate and microfiber has the unfortunate habit of depositing built up debris on the edge of the pad back on your floor.
3. Just some nit-picky stuff here - Unit doesn't feel solid.Read more ›
I priced it here and on Rubbermaid's site, this is the better deal here on Amazon, you get the mop, 3 microfiber mop pads and 2 bottles, on Rubbermaid's site, you only get the mop, 1 pad and 1 bottle, plus you have to pay for shipping, get it here, much better deal.
When I received it, the box looked too small, but it turned out the mop handle came in two pieces. There are no instructions in the box, but the handle snapped together pretty easily, and it doesn't come a part easily after that. The pads are impressive, they are much thicker than my original microfiber mop pads, that comes in very handy, you don't have to change (or rinse) the pads as often. One thing you must do when you are using a microfiber mop is you have to either change the pads or rinse the pads, just like you would have to rinse a sponge or string mop, it only picks up so much dirt then it needs a rinse or change, that's no big deal once you realize that, with this kit, since you get 3 pads, it's not a problem, once the pad stops cleaning, just change to a clean pad.
I washed the 3 pads before I used them (I do that with any microfiber product I get).Read more ›
Let's face it - to get your floor really clean, the scrub brush is the way to go. On my kitchen/breakfast area/hall/half bath (the expanse of bare floor that needs to be washed), it's a two to three hour cleaning process (vacuum the dog hair and crumbs, scrub (changing water at least 2 or 3 times) and let dry). That's a long time and a lot of wear and tear on the knees. I started using the Swiffer Wet when I wanted to get the worst of the dirt without the toil. It still took ~45 minutes and at least 5 or 6 pads. The steam cleaner was nicer except for managing the electrical cord so I could cover the entire area without walking on wet floor, and changing the floor pads which were really hot when I wanted to remove them (doh!). I also didn't like the length of time it took for the steamed floor to dry.
So, I saw the Rubbermaid product and thought it was worth a try. I liked the changeable, washable cleaning pads, and the fact that I could use my own favorite floor product in the bottle.
This is not a great product if you want deep cleaning. Maybe over time, because it's easy and fast, I'll wash my floor more often and won't need the deep cleaning. Or maybe I'll scrub it once more and maintain it with the Rubbermaid mop.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If I was an industrial engineer, I would consider this a great success. A basic mop that sprays, has a sturdy handle, and has re-usable pads (screw those disposable environmental... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Matthew
Worked well while it lasted but the valves failed and spray function went out within a year, Upgraded to a norwex mop and love it.Published 5 months ago by JD
Great but the bottles sometimes get clogged. I think it is probably the solution I'm using. I am using Murphy's oil soap on my hard wood floors and if the solution sits in the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Craftymama3
works as advertised....love that I can use my own solutions. Esp now that we have hardwood floors.Published 5 months ago by Debbieg
The trigger starting getting stuck after about a year. But I like the Idea and still use it lightly even though it's anoyying.Published 6 months ago by mwaz
Ugh, so flimsy and disappointing. The trigger stopped working after a couple of uses. Getting the squirt bottle in was hard. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Katie Gortvay
Better than a swiffer mop and definitely less wasteful! I like that you can use your own cleaning solution, it doesn't use batteries, and the pads can just be washed. Read morePublished 7 months ago by mster70