Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Rubbermaid No-Slip Silverware Cutlery Tray Organiz...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 27% off the $16.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rubbermaid No-Slip Silverware Cutlery Tray Organizer, Expandable, Black with Gray Base (1994522)
|Price:||$15.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 different compartments to fit knives, forks and spoons; 2 extra compartments to store a bottle opener, pizza slicer and more
- Non-slip bottom for better grip in drawers
- Durable plastic for everyday use
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Gray and black design complements any kitchen decor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Organize your knives, spoons and forks with the Rubbermaid No-Slip Cutlery Tray. Featuring a non-slip bottom, this silverware organizer won’t slide around in your drawer when you open and close. Designed with a gray base for a clean look that keeps your drawer organizer looking like-new. With 7 slots, managing your cutlery and silverware just got easier. Dishwasher safe.
Compare to similar items
This item Rubbermaid No-Slip Silverware Cutlery Tray Organizer, Expandable, Black with Gray Base (1994522)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||J and N Products||HOUSE SMART||NormFits||GDN14||MS Supply||Amazon.com|
Top Customer Reviews
(1) DIMENSIONS: This organizer is large enough to accommodate 60-70 pieces of silverware. Specifically, the interior dimensions of the organizer are as follows: the five silverware slots are 1.75 inches wide, 10 inches long and 1.75 inches deep; the compartment on the top of the organizer is 11 inches wide, 4 inches long, and 1.75 inches deep.
(2) NO SLIP GRIP: All the slots have no-slip grips in them. This ensures that your silverware does not move around every time the drawer is opened. Most organizers I have had in the past have not had this feature and, therefore, the silverware would make a lot of noise whenever the drawer was opened.
(3) ENOUGH SLOTS: There are enough slots that you are able to accommodate a full set of silverware (i.e., salad fork, dinner fork, teaspoon, spoon, and knife). Also, the top compartment is large enough to accommodate even more silverware; it also makes for a good place to store other silverware-related items such as steak knives or corn holders.
OVERALL: I would highly recommend this organizer for anyone wishing to store five different pieces of silverware. The no-slip grip in the bottom of each compartment prevents silverware from moving around when you open the drawer.
After moving to a new home, our previous expandable utensil organizer was too wide for our kitchen drawers. This one fits the new drawer and holds 10each of our standard eating utensils, plus the larger section holds oversized serving utensils. The non-slip surface on the inside bottom of each compartment prevents the utensils from sliding around when the drawer is opened/closed.
It is sturdy and already survived an accidental drop (when empty) without suffering any damage. We like that it has a compartment for each type of utensil without having to "double up" any in the same slot.
The organizer is dishwasher safe, which is a nice feature for cleaning every so often. (Our old expandable bamboo organizing was not dishwasher safe, or easy to clean.)
In our drawer, there is a little room remaining to one side of the organizer, where we keep packs of chopsticks. Above, there is enough room to keep boxes of toothpicks and a few other small items.
Overall, we're very pleased with this utensil organizer and will purchase again if the need arises.
Well, my prayers have been answered! This is perfect for my 5-piece place settings, and there's a tray for the Host(ess) set on top!
Made In USA, too!