- Won't rust, dent, chip or peel.
- Lightweight for easy maneuverability and quiet operation.
- No sharp edges to nick walls or furniture.
- Two-shelf cart with a sliding drawer beneath the top shelf and two locking doors beneath the bottom shelf.
- Interior cabinet area: 24w x 17d x 12h.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rubbermaid Utility Cart with Locking Doors, 2-Shelf, 200 Pounds, 33-5/8 x 18-5/8 x 37-3/4, Black (345700BLA)
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Load Capacity||200 pounds|
|UPC||094701060135 , 086876163087|
|Additional Features||Storage CabinetsPullout ShelfMobileDrawers|
|EAN||0094701060135 , 0086876163087|
|Item Weight||42.22 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||37-3/4 inches|
|Overall Length||18-5/8 inches|
|Overall Width||33-5/8 inches|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|Style Name||Lipped Top Shelf|
|Wheel Diameter||4 inches|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to keep in mind; it is very easy to accidentally mistake the top and bottom when assembling the cart since the only very noticeable difference is the side panel mounting holes are on only one side of the bottom, the smooth side, while the top has them on the non-smooth side. If you do it backwards, it's kind of a pain to detach the side panels (had to use a pry bar).
Something to Point out is
1) It is very important that the first step in assembling you get right. even tech support help I got it wrong and had to disassemble and then resemble. first step is important.
2)The Unit came pretty scratched up I could send it back and wait for another one but I was not going to go through the headache.
3) There is a pull out drawer that I decided not to install since I have many 1 gallon containers of Prowax and Chemical guys stuff and with that drawer installed all of my stuff would not be able to fit there.
Al in all I would say it is overpriced and probably worth $200 not the $260
However, anyone purchasing this item should be aware: Rubbermaid has ceased production of this model, and no longer carries replacement parts for it. If your cart should become damaged or if you want additional parts for it, you will be told that this cart has been declared 'obsolete' and no parts are available. We sought a replacement for the back of the locking cabinet and were told that they no longer manufacture or stock around this model.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I hope you have a dead blow hammer and a place where you won't bug your neighbors or office-mates when assembling this thing. Read morePublished on July 10, 2014 by Mark G McKinnon
We needed a cart for our EKG machine to be mobile in and out of patient care rooms. This one is excellent and provides storage for paper and other related supplies. Read morePublished on June 4, 2014 by Anita Powell
This is a very sturdy / easy rolling cart, with adjustable locking doors, and a sliding tray for all your paperwork / office supply needs. Read morePublished on November 4, 2013 by Cynthia Wright
This cart has been working great for us so far. We are using as a mobile computer station with a laptop on it.Published on March 8, 2013 by chris