Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on November 2, 2014
Nice heavy waterproof band. I bought this band for a Seiko 5 as the original band is either canvas or woven nylon or something. Woven bands collect junk over time and I needed something waterproof. The textured silicone rubber band comes with a chrome clasp which is easily swapped if your watch has a clasp of another color, And it's THICK, at least 3 mm, which should help increase durability. The texture seems to help keep the watch from slipping around the wrist and gives the band a nice appearance. There are different textures on either side. Not pictured is a sort of a horizontal bar pattern. If you really care about this, you could reverse it.

The only downside is that it is shipped with some sort of slightly oily coating, or perhaps the silicone weeps or something. In any case after wearing it overnight the first time I had some skin irritation under the band. After washing the band with warm soapy water and cleaning it with rubbing alcohol the irritation disappeared. This will probably not be an issue for most people but if you notice this just clean the band.

Good product, would buy again.
on June 6, 2014
I wanted a replacement watch band for the green canvas strap on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E. My wrists are small, and many watch bands end up being too big. But this one was just right. The materials seem to be of good quality and the rubber provides a nice, but unobtrusive grip on my wrist - something that wasn't true of the canvas band I had before. A good price for a fine product.
on December 24, 2016
This strap is a perfect alternative to the Olive Green cloth strap supplied with Citizen Watch. Matched up to the original strap, this one is very
slightly shorter. On my wrist, I am using the last eyelet to secure it, no tangling left over here! The material is soft and prevents slippage.
The stainless steel buckle matches watch exactly.
on June 5, 2013
The band seems to be of good quality for the money and my guess is that it will last much longer than the variety of lousy leather bands i have used. My only problem is that the band length is pretty short. I have a small wrist and i have the band on the second to last hole and had to remove one of the two band holders because it wouldn't fit. Overall I like the band but I am now thinking that summer and sweat and rubber might not be a comfortable combination.
on May 18, 2015
I have a 39mm Momentum M1 dive watch that has 18mm lugs - bit unusual for dive watches. Most come with larger 20 or 22mm lugs. The stock Momentum strap is very nice but bulky. I've tried a couple of others but they didn't look quite right or were too stiff. Took a chance on this one and I'm glad I did. The Rubbertech strap is very comfortable and perfectly sized. Not sure where all the "too small" reviews are coming from. Looks great, priced right.

A better strap at less the half the price of the Hadley and DiModell straps I've tried.
on March 4, 2014
I wanted a watch band that would not retain odor when I wear it while I work out. This one does the trick, It is has a nice fit, is comfortable and it does not smell even after having been covered in sweat.
The rubbertech band does not look like leather, but it actually looks really good. They got the texture just right.
As with any silicone, it can attract lint, but since it is waterproof I just wash it off when I am washing my hands.
My wrist is probably average size and there is not a lot of extra band. That is perfect for me because I do not like a lot of flap left over. The loops that hold the extra strap seem very strong, which is great as that is usually the first thing that breaks on my straps.
I love this strap because it solved a long standing odor/durability issue for me while still looking fine.
After almost a year, both loops that hold the excess band have broken. That caused me to knock a star off. I fixed the issue by making a loop out of electrical tape. Hopefully that lasts for a while.
on December 26, 2014
Bought this to replace the leather watch band for an everyday watch and I love it. This rubber band looks more formal than rubber watch straps used for sports watches, and I can wear it in the shower unlike leather or canvas straps. Also the material sort of sticks to my arm so the watch moves around my wrist less than it did with the leather strap.
on August 13, 2015
It's a watch band, which isn't terribly exciting. I bought it to replace a band on a Timex Expedition digital watch, and it serves the purpose better than the first replacement I bought, which was made of cloth and smelled weird after the first day of wear. By contrast, this looks nice, feels nice, and seems like it should hold up well. It is oddly short, but it's not unmanageable. I have pretty thick wrists, and in this band I'm on the last hole, but it's plenty secure. I'm normally in hole 2 or 3 of a watch band of this type. So, if you're the Incredible Hulk, you'll probably want to look elsewhere.
on December 10, 2015
This is a great band. I used it to replace the stock band on my Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band. I like the outside design/texture. It almost looks like a fabric/canvas strap. I like rubber straps better though as I've always had issues with fabric straps soaking up sweat and stinking eventually. This band is also textured on the inside with small groves that helps it stay in place and not spin around your wrist.
on April 18, 2016
very attractive looking. Does not pull my wrist hairs. Doesn't spin, while not cutting off circulation. Need to glue tang garage as it will slip off from it's constraining point on the band. The second garage was unnecessary. No pins came with the band, which I suppose is normal for your lesser expensive bands. Understandable since they must cost $10-$20 each. So I used the old pins, one 15 years old the other only 2 yrs old.