Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 18, 2016
This is a durable little band, but does not have the little springs included, so keep that in mind-if you are replacing a band like I did, keep the springs from your old band. And it is VERY short; I have an average size wrist for a man, and I use the second hole, and even that is a little tight. It is comfortable, so I can live with the minor flaws.
on November 2, 2014
Nice heavy waterproof band. I bought this band for a Seiko 5 as the original band is either canvas or woven nylon or something. Woven bands collect junk over time and I needed something waterproof. The textured silicone rubber band comes with a chrome clasp which is easily swapped if your watch has a clasp of another color, And it's THICK, at least 3 mm, which should help increase durability. The texture seems to help keep the watch from slipping around the wrist and gives the band a nice appearance. There are different textures on either side. Not pictured is a sort of a horizontal bar pattern. If you really care about this, you could reverse it.

The only downside is that it is shipped with some sort of slightly oily coating, or perhaps the silicone weeps or something. In any case after wearing it overnight the first time I had some skin irritation under the band. After washing the band with warm soapy water and cleaning it with rubbing alcohol the irritation disappeared. This will probably not be an issue for most people but if you notice this just clean the band.

Good product, would buy again.
on March 12, 2015
I was looking for a replacement strap for a Tissot PRC200 and was specifically shopping for either nylon or silicone watchbands (to replace a NATO-style watchband). I purchased 3 bands from Amazon: (1) the Voguestrap nylon Allstrap ($4.95), (2) the Speidel silicone strap ($10.95) and (3) this Rubbertech Silicone band ($12.95). Although the Rubbertech was the most expensive of the 3, and although it was the only one of the 3 that did not include spring bars, it ended up being my favorite strap. FYI - the lack of an included spring bar was a non-issue for me since my watch uses a 19mm spring bar (the 18mm straps work although you can see a small portion of the spring bar).

I did not think that I would like the textured pattern of this strap, but I ended up being wrong. The Speidel strap, which had no textured pattern, was plain and boring, and was a lint magnet. The pattern on this Rubbertech strap, on the other hand, adds some character to the watch, and is a good compromise between being sporty and understated. From afar, the Rubbertech strap looks like a cloth strap, and I would feel comfortable wearing my watch to work and not feeling like the watch and strap combination was too casual.

I have read some reviews that have complained that this strap is too short. I would say that all 3 straps are about the same length. I haven't measured my wrists but I think that I've got pretty average sized wrists; with all 3 watch straps, I can only use the bottom 3-4 holes.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this strap and would recommend it.
review imagereview image
on March 4, 2014
I wanted a watch band that would not retain odor when I wear it while I work out. This one does the trick, It is has a nice fit, is comfortable and it does not smell even after having been covered in sweat.
The rubbertech band does not look like leather, but it actually looks really good. They got the texture just right.
As with any silicone, it can attract lint, but since it is waterproof I just wash it off when I am washing my hands.
My wrist is probably average size and there is not a lot of extra band. That is perfect for me because I do not like a lot of flap left over. The loops that hold the extra strap seem very strong, which is great as that is usually the first thing that breaks on my straps.
I love this strap because it solved a long standing odor/durability issue for me while still looking fine.
After almost a year, both loops that hold the excess band have broken. That caused me to knock a star off. I fixed the issue by making a loop out of electrical tape. Hopefully that lasts for a while.
on March 31, 2014
This perfectly replaced the original band on a Tag Heuer. It is absolutely jet black and elegant in its simplicity.

BUT - You need to know that this is a rather short band. From the first hole to the buckle, the band measures six inches. Add to that the length of your watch, pin to pin. If your wrist is anywhere close to that, this band will be too small.
on December 7, 2016
Fairly hard to get the strap through the clasp, seems to be shorter that the previous citizen strap. With those two draw backs the strap is very comfortable and looks good. I would recommend it to others.
on May 18, 2015
I have a 39mm Momentum M1 dive watch that has 18mm lugs - bit unusual for dive watches. Most come with larger 20 or 22mm lugs. The stock Momentum strap is very nice but bulky. I've tried a couple of others but they didn't look quite right or were too stiff. Took a chance on this one and I'm glad I did. The Rubbertech strap is very comfortable and perfectly sized. Not sure where all the "too small" reviews are coming from. Looks great, priced right.

A better strap at less the half the price of the Hadley and DiModell straps I've tried.
on April 18, 2016
very attractive looking. Does not pull my wrist hairs. Doesn't spin, while not cutting off circulation. Need to glue tang garage as it will slip off from it's constraining point on the band. The second garage was unnecessary. No pins came with the band, which I suppose is normal for your lesser expensive bands. Understandable since they must cost $10-$20 each. So I used the old pins, one 15 years old the other only 2 yrs old.
on December 10, 2015
This is a great band. I used it to replace the stock band on my Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Green Canvas Band. I like the outside design/texture. It almost looks like a fabric/canvas strap. I like rubber straps better though as I've always had issues with fabric straps soaking up sweat and stinking eventually. This band is also textured on the inside with small groves that helps it stay in place and not spin around your wrist.
on June 6, 2014
I wanted a replacement watch band for the green canvas strap on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E. My wrists are small, and many watch bands end up being too big. But this one was just right. The materials seem to be of good quality and the rubber provides a nice, but unobtrusive grip on my wrist - something that wasn't true of the canvas band I had before. A good price for a fine product.