Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on December 11, 2013
My wife thought this would look great with my Oakland Raider watch (RAIDER NATION!) and she was right. Not only does it look good it feels good. REALLY love the "tire tread" look. It is very subtle and comfortable and the rubber keeps my watch from sliding around my wrist, which I find annoying so that is a bonus! For those who say it wasn't big enough I'd say they must REALLY have some LARGE wrists. My wrist isn't skinny and I have 3 holes left. Also, it'll be easy to keep clean and non-stinky here in the Texas summers. Great product!
on April 19, 2013
A slightly different look than most watchbands and I like it. The texture is not rough and it doesn't collect lint anymore than any other silicone watchband. Recommended.
on April 2, 2014
Just received, looks nice, but I can't use it-- there are no spring bars. Shame on me for not double-checking, but every band I have ever bought included a pair spring bars. I can't re-use my old ones as they are broken. That is why I ordered a new band! So I just placed an order for a set of 360 spring bars for $8. Hmm, probably wouldn't cost too much to throw two in with each watch band. Charge a buck extra, make it an option, whatever, but make it clear there are NO SPRING BARS with this band.
on March 12, 2015
I was looking for a replacement strap for a Tissot PRC200 and was specifically shopping for either nylon or silicone watchbands (to replace a NATO-style watchband). I purchased 3 bands from Amazon: (1) the Voguestrap nylon Allstrap ($4.95), (2) the Speidel silicone strap ($10.95) and (3) this Rubbertech Silicone band ($12.95). Although the Rubbertech was the most expensive of the 3, and although it was the only one of the 3 that did not include spring bars, it ended up being my favorite strap. FYI - the lack of an included spring bar was a non-issue for me since my watch uses a 19mm spring bar (the 18mm straps work although you can see a small portion of the spring bar).

I did not think that I would like the textured pattern of this strap, but I ended up being wrong. The Speidel strap, which had no textured pattern, was plain and boring, and was a lint magnet. The pattern on this Rubbertech strap, on the other hand, adds some character to the watch, and is a good compromise between being sporty and understated. From afar, the Rubbertech strap looks like a cloth strap, and I would feel comfortable wearing my watch to work and not feeling like the watch and strap combination was too casual.

I have read some reviews that have complained that this strap is too short. I would say that all 3 straps are about the same length. I haven't measured my wrists but I think that I've got pretty average sized wrists; with all 3 watch straps, I can only use the bottom 3-4 holes.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this strap and would recommend it.
review image review image
on December 26, 2014
Bought this to replace the leather watch band for an everyday watch and I love it. This rubber band looks more formal than rubber watch straps used for sports watches, and I can wear it in the shower unlike leather or canvas straps. Also the material sort of sticks to my arm so the watch moves around my wrist less than it did with the leather strap.
on March 31, 2014
This perfectly replaced the original band on a Tag Heuer. It is absolutely jet black and elegant in its simplicity.

BUT - You need to know that this is a rather short band. From the first hole to the buckle, the band measures six inches. Add to that the length of your watch, pin to pin. If your wrist is anywhere close to that, this band will be too small.
on June 5, 2013
The band seems to be of good quality for the money and my guess is that it will last much longer than the variety of lousy leather bands i have used. My only problem is that the band length is pretty short. I have a small wrist and i have the band on the second to last hole and had to remove one of the two band holders because it wouldn't fit. Overall I like the band but I am now thinking that summer and sweat and rubber might not be a comfortable combination.
on June 6, 2014
I wanted a replacement watch band for the green canvas strap on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E. My wrists are small, and many watch bands end up being too big. But this one was just right. The materials seem to be of good quality and the rubber provides a nice, but unobtrusive grip on my wrist - something that wasn't true of the canvas band I had before. A good price for a fine product.
on December 7, 2016
Fairly hard to get the strap through the clasp, seems to be shorter that the previous citizen strap. With those two draw backs the strap is very comfortable and looks good. I would recommend it to others.
on April 18, 2016
This is a durable little band, but does not have the little springs included, so keep that in mind-if you are replacing a band like I did, keep the springs from your old band. And it is VERY short; I have an average size wrist for a man, and I use the second hole, and even that is a little tight. It is comfortable, so I can live with the minor flaws.