Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 93 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on March 12, 2015
I was looking for a replacement strap for a Tissot PRC200 and was specifically shopping for either nylon or silicone watchbands (to replace a NATO-style watchband). I purchased 3 bands from Amazon: (1) the Voguestrap nylon Allstrap ($4.95), (2) the Speidel silicone strap ($10.95) and (3) this Rubbertech Silicone band ($12.95). Although the Rubbertech was the most expensive of the 3, and although it was the only one of the 3 that did not include spring bars, it ended up being my favorite strap. FYI - the lack of an included spring bar was a non-issue for me since my watch uses a 19mm spring bar (the 18mm straps work although you can see a small portion of the spring bar).

I did not think that I would like the textured pattern of this strap, but I ended up being wrong. The Speidel strap, which had no textured pattern, was plain and boring, and was a lint magnet. The pattern on this Rubbertech strap, on the other hand, adds some character to the watch, and is a good compromise between being sporty and understated. From afar, the Rubbertech strap looks like a cloth strap, and I would feel comfortable wearing my watch to work and not feeling like the watch and strap combination was too casual.

I have read some reviews that have complained that this strap is too short. I would say that all 3 straps are about the same length. I haven't measured my wrists but I think that I've got pretty average sized wrists; with all 3 watch straps, I can only use the bottom 3-4 holes.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this strap and would recommend it.
review image review image
on May 5, 2017
I purchased to put on my new Citizen's Eco Drive, BM8180-03E watchband. In my opinion, this upgrade allows the watch to be worn in more business settings than the green watchband that came on the watch. It is comfortable, but since it is rubber silicone if you start to get hot you will build up some heat on the wrist. Also if you get near any plastic bags the watch may reach out and grab it. But other than that it is stylish and matches the watch face.
on April 18, 2016
This is a durable little band, but does not have the little springs included, so keep that in mind-if you are replacing a band like I did, keep the springs from your old band. And it is VERY short; I have an average size wrist for a man, and I use the second hole, and even that is a little tight. It is comfortable, so I can live with the minor flaws.
on December 7, 2016
Fairly hard to get the strap through the clasp, seems to be shorter that the previous citizen strap. With those two draw backs the strap is very comfortable and looks good. I would recommend it to others.
on March 31, 2014
This perfectly replaced the original band on a Tag Heuer. It is absolutely jet black and elegant in its simplicity.

BUT - You need to know that this is a rather short band. From the first hole to the buckle, the band measures six inches. Add to that the length of your watch, pin to pin. If your wrist is anywhere close to that, this band will be too small.
on November 2, 2014
Nice heavy waterproof band. I bought this band for a Seiko 5 as the original band is either canvas or woven nylon or something. Woven bands collect junk over time and I needed something waterproof. The textured silicone rubber band comes with a chrome clasp which is easily swapped if your watch has a clasp of another color, And it's THICK, at least 3 mm, which should help increase durability. The texture seems to help keep the watch from slipping around the wrist and gives the band a nice appearance. There are different textures on either side. Not pictured is a sort of a horizontal bar pattern. If you really care about this, you could reverse it.

The only downside is that it is shipped with some sort of slightly oily coating, or perhaps the silicone weeps or something. In any case after wearing it overnight the first time I had some skin irritation under the band. After washing the band with warm soapy water and cleaning it with rubbing alcohol the irritation disappeared. This will probably not be an issue for most people but if you notice this just clean the band.

Good product, would buy again.
on June 6, 2014
I wanted a replacement watch band for the green canvas strap on my Citizen Eco-Drive BM8180-03E. My wrists are small, and many watch bands end up being too big. But this one was just right. The materials seem to be of good quality and the rubber provides a nice, but unobtrusive grip on my wrist - something that wasn't true of the canvas band I had before. A good price for a fine product.
on December 24, 2016
This strap is a perfect alternative to the Olive Green cloth strap supplied with Citizen Watch. Matched up to the original strap, this one is very
slightly shorter. On my wrist, I am using the last eyelet to secure it, no tangling left over here! The material is soft and prevents slippage.
The stainless steel buckle matches watch exactly.
on June 5, 2013
The band seems to be of good quality for the money and my guess is that it will last much longer than the variety of lousy leather bands i have used. My only problem is that the band length is pretty short. I have a small wrist and i have the band on the second to last hole and had to remove one of the two band holders because it wouldn't fit. Overall I like the band but I am now thinking that summer and sweat and rubber might not be a comfortable combination.
on May 18, 2015
I have a 39mm Momentum M1 dive watch that has 18mm lugs - bit unusual for dive watches. Most come with larger 20 or 22mm lugs. The stock Momentum strap is very nice but bulky. I've tried a couple of others but they didn't look quite right or were too stiff. Took a chance on this one and I'm glad I did. The Rubbertech strap is very comfortable and perfectly sized. Not sure where all the "too small" reviews are coming from. Looks great, priced right.

A better strap at less the half the price of the Hadley and DiModell straps I've tried.