|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.81 - $56.11 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold, Line Dry
- 100% Polyester Exclusive Of Trim
- Complete costume package includes eye mask, cape, jumpsuit with robin insignia and attached boot tops and belt
- Exclusive licensed costume from rubies costume co., inc.
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Made In China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Includes: Jumpsuit with boot tops, cape, eye mask, belt.
Holy kamoley! You can dress as Batman's infamous sidekick in this Deluxe Robin Costume exclusively available from Rubie's Costume Co., Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O868EW
- Item model number: 15549
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
it would look decent when i hunched over, relieving my crotch of the pressure of the polyester.
this costume is made for hobbits. if taller than bilbo, stay away, and go back to the shire.
We received the package promptly which is always nice and I understand the risk of buying online since you cannot try on the costume but overall it looked good even with the shorts over the costume.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
had to wear a cup in order to leave some things to others' imagination..Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Too small in spots places (crotch is too high) and then too loose in other places. I had to cut off the bottom half to make it work right.Published 13 months ago by Khaivien V Thach
This is a great costume that will serve it's purpose in my school's lip sync performance that will be superhero themed. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jesse
He tightness is fine around the arms etc... However the length is really small especially waist to shoulders... Probably something you can't measure of waist measurementPublished 16 months ago by Joseph Mammoliti
The quality is very cheap but ok for one time use. My student had to wear it on the stage so quality did not make much of a difference. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Mahwish
I like the costume. It fits somewhat well. My only problem is the *cough* groin area. It shows off a little too much, so you may wanna wear some shorts underneath.Published 21 months ago by Nate Gonzales