Burger King Vinyl Mask
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vinyl mask
- One size fits most
- This is a 3/4 mask, covering the front and side of head
- Oversize face with attached crown
- This is an Officially Licensed Burger King product
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BURGER KING MASK
This is a BRAND NEW Accessory in its original packaging. It is an officially licensed product (we only sell the ‘real deal‘, no imitations).
Burger King Mask 3/4 vinyl mask
We DO combine shipping! So you will save money on shipping for each additional item you purchase.
Have it your way and be the recognizable King from Burger King! This 3/4 vinyl mask is a replica of the one seen on TV with the oversized face and attached crown
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B001GG67IG
- Item model number: 4464
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, the way the eye holes are placed gives you such a horrifying double-take when you notice it - they are above the painted on eyes, giving you four eyes in the right light. Also, it's very large and can give the mask face a weird sunken-in look, since it hangs off your head a little. Honestly, I would just view that as a plus because it adds to the feelings of alarm people get when they see you dressed in it.
I love this mask, and have so much fun wearing it. I get to put it on and creep around my apartment, jumping out from behind corners or from inside closets and scaring my roommates and friends. This is creepier than any kind of gruesome Halloween costume mask. This mask practically gives you license to be a creeper.