Avatar Makeup Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This Is An Official Avatar Licensed Item
- Complete navi costumes and wigs also available
- Easy to apply
- Wash with synthetic wig shampoo in cool water only. brush wig lightly with a wire brush before washing. gently squeeze excess water and dry with a towel before placing wig on its form to dry completely.
- Made In China
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rubie's Costume Company has designed quality costume and fun clothing for decades. Trusted to be the leader of cosplay, Halloween, and general decor items, Rubie's does not sacrifice quality for price. Expect the highest in costume design and material with Rubie's.
Become an authentic Pandorian Navi with this complete tribal Make Up Kit
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B003O68QN0
- Item model number: 19897
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 2, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**Update 10-31-14...... so halloween came and time to use this makeup... it was HORRIBLE it did not go on the skin no matter what I tried. I ended up going out and buying tubs of face cream in blue, white and black and mixing them up to make the colors I needed. I added the tubes of glitter to the base blue to help give her some shine and than I did use the rhinestones... The rhinestones wouldn't stick so did like one reviewer said and bought eye lash glue and stuck them on. All worked out in the end just very upset I spent this money on a kit for 1 didn't come with the colors shown and for 2 did NOT go on the skin at all and if it did there would be no way one tray would do a full face on even a 5 year old :( so sad... just glad i was able to find the face cream in time and made my little girl still happy and the talk of every event we went to.