|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.01 - $89.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Officially licensed Batman DKR; attached hard-shell muscle chest with silk screening and 3D Bat logo
- Jumpsuit with Velcro closure and attached boot tops
- Utility belt of flexible latex, cloth tie fits all waist lines
- Headpiece is 3/4 mask and cowl, attached to Bat cape
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The dark knight rises in this deluxe costume includes muscle chest jumpsuit with attached boot tops, headpiece, cape, and belt, dark knight's black costume with yellow belt, available in adult sizes medium (42-inch chest, 30 to 34-inch waist), large (46-inch chest, 36 to 40-inch waist), and x-large (50-inch chest, 42 to 46-inch waist), a world leader in the creation of costumes, rubie's costume company is a family owned and run business based in new york state, with more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006MRNCGO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I cut a slit on one side of the pants so I could get my hand thru and into the pocket of the black gym shorts I wore under it so I could carry and get to my car keys. The material has a jazzy pattern which made the slit I cut pretty much invisible.
Everything about the costume was pretty cool except the ears part they looked kind of flimsy and weird...we cut them off and he wore another batman mask over the hood and cape...it looked great and we (batman and robin) got compliments all night from strangers! Would recommend to anyone especially for the price
The cape is attached to the mask, so if the mask becomes irritating then the cape has to be removes, too. This costume looks kind of weird without the mask and cape, so you may want to separate those pieces, too.