Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.09 shipping
Rubies DC Comics Deluxe Muscle Chest The Flash Costume, Toddler
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$13.00 (34%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Rubies DC Comics Deluxe Muscle Chest The Flash Costume with patented muscle chest technology
- Deluxe Flash muscle chest jumpsuit with attached boot tops, belt and headpiece
- IMPORTANT: Do not buy according to age; costumes are sized differently than clothing, consult Rubie's Child size chart before selecting size; Deluxe Muscle Chest The Flash costume does run large
- Velcro closure at back of jumpsuit, belt ties on, headpiece completely covers head
- Look for officially licensed super hero costumes from Rubie’s for families and groups, including Batman, Superman, Robin, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman; Great dress up costume; hand wash and line dry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your child can be a superhero too just like the Flash when he wears this ultra cool Flash bodysuit. Did you know that the Flash has superhuman abilities? He can run faster than any human alive for hundreds of miles without breaking a sweat. Your child will have hours of fun role-playing one greatest members of the Justice League. Rubie's Costume Company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 1950. As the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun. Mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the Rubie's brand. Still family owned, still family focused; Rubie's brings you fun for every season, Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter and all in-between.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The boy is 8 years old, stands just over 5ft, and weights 110 pounds. A monster. I had to buy an adult-sized costume just to fit him.
It worked for a day, before starting to fall apart. But, at least it held together long enough for him to participate!