|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Adult Ninja 2nd Skin Zentai Super Suit Costume
|Price:||$16.06 - $47.24 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 91% Polyester, 9% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Rubie's has you covered with second skin, a full-body stretch jumpsuit that you can see, breathe, and even drink through
- Made with 9-percent spandex machine washable
- Ninja bodysuit is black with printed red accents
- Size medium if you're 5 foot to 5 foot 4 inches; size large if between 5 foot 4 inches and 5 foot 10 inches; and size xl if between 5 foot 10 inches and 6 foot 3 inches
- Family owned and family focused, Rubie's has been a world leader in bringing you fun for every season since 1950
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Even if you've outgrown trick or treating, you're never too old wear a costume, do you want to revisit over-the-top halloween you enjoyed as a child maybe you didn't get the costume you really wanted back then, whatever the reason - or the season - wearing a costume can be a lot of fun, on halloween you might dress up to take the kids trick or treating, to hand out candy, or for a party or try getting together with friends or family and dressing up in coordinating costumes ever wanted your own band of superheroes), but just like kids enjoy dress-up play year around, so can you, costumes let you be someone completely different than you really are, or maybe they show a secret side you want to share! And just like kids costumes, rubies adult costumes can be sexy, funny, scary, glamorous, or whatever you're looking for, rubies costume company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 950, as the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun, mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubies brand, still family owned, still family focused rubies brings you fun for every season, halloween, Christmas, mardi gras, Easter, and all in-between
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007IEFYFC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also,you may want to cut eye holes. I didn't do this, but instead I wore the costume with the hood off most of the time.
This is a fun costume, and it felt like I was wearing tights, which was... interesting. As a guy, I don't get to try things like that, so... yeah. I actually didn't mind it, and I liked seeing the definition in my legs.
Also, the zipper is cheap, and the outfit is skin tight even on me. I'm thin, but I imagine that this wouldn't work out well for a larger person even with the material being somewhat stretchy..
I had received an older model that did NOT have a separate hood, so I returned it. I don't believe I will ever get one of these types of outfits in the future for myself but a tip to others, I think you will really prefer the kind that has a removable hood for sure.
I know they say you can drink thru the mask but I wouldn't recommend it.
Oh, and wear underwear unless you are an exhibitionist with no shame.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my son and he is 14. I bought him a large due to what the product description said and it was a little to small. Read morePublished 10 months ago by JNelz
I love it! Only problem is you can't really see that well out of it in a dim roomPublished 10 months ago by Isaiah Fenner
Make sure you have a perfect body of you order this. It is very form fitting and not very flattering. It fit well, a little too wellPublished 17 months ago by Jeffrey Waite
Love this had this over 10 months, it's perfect. Loving it still, used this for many thingsPublished 17 months ago by Miguel Rocha
This only got worn for a few hours before the zippers broke making the costume useless. I'm 6' and 175 so its not that I'm too big its that this item is cheaply made.Published 18 months ago by Franny