|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Baby Bunting Vanilla Bunny Costume
|Price:||$13.06 - $45.26 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Printed bunting with attached rabbit ears
- Great for halloween, easter or any time a camera comes out
- Buntings are easy to clean, comfy to wear and offer the best access for diaper changes
- A warm a cozy costume for spring mornings or autumn night holidays
- Rubies costume company is a family-owned business based in new york with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want for halloween and year-round dress up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Whether it's easter, halloween or any time in between this little bunny is a must have outfit for your little one A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. With more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00842PE7K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 26, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So all in all, a decent knockoff. But I gave it such a low scoring since it's an obvious fake, which is why it's at half price from other sellers. I recommend going for one of the more expensive ones unless you just don't care.Read more ›
The costume itself runs small. It says up to 12 months but mine is 9 months and it was a snug fit and she is not big for her age.
The costume is of cheap and itchy material. We put her in it for about 1.5 hours to go show grandma and great grandma and then took her out of it and she had red splotchy spots on her skin that lasted until the next day. I would definitely use a short sleeve onsie or something but I was worried she would be too warm since she often gets hot in clothing.
Probably wouldn't buy this costume again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We used it for her first Halloween and first Easter fits great worked for bothPublished 3 months ago by the moate's
I used this on an antique doll I have and it made an adorable Easter decoration. I'm sure it would be just as cute on an infant. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Steven M.
The quality is what you'd expect from a Halloween costume, better than some. It did leave fuzz all over the place, but my daughter looked absolutely adorable as a bunny.Published 6 months ago by SantaMommy
Really cheap looking and made. Left lint all over my baby when i put it on her. Doesn't look as nice as the photos.Published 7 months ago by Vineet K