|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.88 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 3.94" high
- 3.54" wide
- Officially licensed leatherface costume accessory
- Vinyl apron and gauze sash
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.24 shipping
+ $13.59 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With over 5 decades as the world's leader in costumes and accessories we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun. From witches and pirates to vampires and zombies, from graceland to galaxies far, far away, we know that the Rubie's costume collection will inspire you to a bigger and better Halloween season Mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the Rubie's brand. Still family owned, still family focused Rubie's brings you fun for every season, Halloween, Christmas, mardi gras, Easter, and all in-between.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FLTTBUK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This apron looks nothing like the picture. That picture is airbrushed, hand drawn or something but it's not what the real apron looks like.
None. No really. It's not worth it. The picture is nice, but the actual apron looks exactly like it's Made in China.
I doubt they'd buy it in China.
* It's thin rubber that can easily tear. It's got spots where it's literally see-through.
* It's cut in half and glued cheaply together, and the glue didn't even hold. The moment I took it out of the wrapper, it
separated. I thought the apron was torn, but it's cut like that for whatever weird reason on purpose, then glued back
* The body parts are cheaply made, the coloring of the eye runs out of the eye so it looks $1 store worthy.
* The velcro used to attach the top ties together are just begging to fall off because they're barely holding on by bad single stitching (thin strands of string)
* The strap that goes around your waist...holy cow...that's like the cheapest thinnest piece of fabric that they could find in China. They used the thin cheap string to attach that too.
I can't believe people actually posted this as anything over 1 star. It's really that bad. I'm posting pictures so that you can see for yourself.
This should not be for sale on Amazon. It's Dollar Store stuff.
I was SO looking forward to receiving it because I read the 5 star reviews, and when I got it, I laughed. I was so glad that Amazon didn't charge me for returning it. That was the only cool thing about it. It was returnable at no charge. Love Amazon for that! :-)
So, bottom line:
Don't buy it. It's NOT anything like the picture. It's not worth $30. It' worth maybe $3 tops at a flea market. I'm not joking. Wish I was. I had high hopes and they were dashed, but Amazon is awesome so I'm not complaining because I could easily return it.
Most recent customer reviews
Its latex, so sturdy and looks cool.