Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 1, 2016
Much smaller than pictured its the size of a small purse.Also not well made it broke within days of my son using it, he literally carried pens and pencils and a pair of sunglasses in it. Candy would fly everywhere.
on October 25, 2017
Pretty good quality! My 5 year old loves it! The strap has a Velcro tear away incase it gets stuck around your kiddo, they just open it.
on July 7, 2014
This is surprisingly well put together. I got this for my son last Halloween, and between him, his friends, and his sister abusing it has still held up. A whip we got him didn't last more than a couple of days, but this has been through similar abuse and still held up.
on November 5, 2012
This is a very good satchel, my son (5) who was Indiana Jones for Halloween. This is a sturdy plastic and I can see us using it in the future (for trips, hiking, etc.). He used it in school and as a trick or treat bag (it had to be emptied several times into a plastic bag we brought with us). The bag also has the Indiana Jones logo on it so it is part of the costume (even though any ol' bag would do).
on July 20, 2012
I bought this for my neighbor's 9 year old son that loves Indiana Jones. He was thrilled! The bag looks better online than it does in person though. It's durable material but it looks really cheap. Of course he didn't care. He just wanted something to put his whip and actions figures in as he pretends to be Indiana. LOL This is great for a kid but for an adult costume or something, I'd go with a different satchel.
on January 3, 2018
serves a purpose, looks a little cheap
on March 15, 2017
Small and clearly costume quality but overall it worked for "Archeologist Day" at school!
on November 16, 2015
My nephew is obsessed with Indy. His folks got the Whip and hat for his birthday, and I was able to find the satchel to round out his costume for the best birthday ever, according to him. It was bigger than you would expect. Long enough to be used as a crossover, and held several of his IJ books. He had a summer birthday, but ended up using it as a Halloween costume. The satchel is well made and will hold up to a lot of play.
on April 10, 2018
he loved
on January 2, 2013
I put my Kindle fire in it and my ipod and a few other things its small and its a nice color it looks cheap but in a fun way OMG i mean it IS a trick or treat bag I dont know what the other reviewers are complaining about its like 2.00 what do u expect for 2.00 darn dollars and free shipping>?????? I might if I like it alot get a few more for back up
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.