Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on April 7, 2016
Product fit exactly as expected. I decided to use this for a crazy mental patient Halloween costume. Now I do live in south Florida, Miami, and we are known for our humid/hot weather. Let's just say that I was sweating profusely, and that was only wearing the jacket. This is the only reason I am knocking the review down one point 4/5, I wish it was made of a lighter material, but I also see this as a plus in a colder climate.

The suit held up well all night. It had drinks spilled on it, people tugging on it, rubbing on all kinds of surfaces, having people grab it to take pictures, and it never wore down. Even with all the blood stains and fake effects we added, they washed off with no problem. A very durable and high end product. The suit is very realistic, we decided to keep it for Christmas because it still looks brand new. The suit came with a jacket, pants, boot covers, gloves, belt, hat, and a beard. Although the beard and gloves are kind of cheap, if your going for a real authentic view, I recommend upgrading to a better pair.

Overall a very high quality costume. I only dock it one point on the rating because the material is rather heavy and will cause you to perspire. Final rating 4/5
review image
on November 17, 2016
For the price, this is an excellent Santa Suit. And if I were doing Professional Santa appearances, I'd probably want better. But I don't. So lets talk about what you get, and what you'll need.

Top to bottom. The hat is great. Nice, wide trim, and a ball at the tip. Although almost any other Santa hat would be fine, this matches the color of the rest of the suit. You don't wear a red hat with a burgundy suit, or vice versa.

The jacket is what most people will see and remember. This jacket is well made, lined, hidden zipper plus snaps to secure the front trim. There are belt loops, but they're nearly invisible. My first upgrade, get a better belt. The supplied belt is thin, and looks cheap. I use this belt: Forum Novelties Men's Deluxe Adult Santa Belt Costume Accessory, Black, One Size and it's perfect for Santa!

Second upgrade, get better gloves. Here's the deal. Santa wears gloves, but not just any white glove. You want long, or extra-long gloves that cover your wrist and forearm. The illusion of Santa can be shattered by bare hands, or arms seen in the jacket sleeves. Anything that identifies just a regular person inside the suit takes away from the magic. These gloves work well: Extra-Long Cotton Gloves - Black or White (Men's XL, White).

The pants in this set are short, they only cover mid-calf. (The boots cover the rest.) When I first saw this, it bothered me. But once you put the whole suit on, it all makes sense. The waist of the pants are elastic, and that's all that holds them up. That wasn't good enough for me or my body type. So add: Dickies Men's 1-1/2 Solid Straight Clip Suspender,Red,One Size. I didn't mention this before, but the jacket is hot. You will probably sweat. Wear a white, or red, tee shirt under the jacket. I guess you could wear any color you like, no one will see it. But pick something comfortable.

Now we're down to the boots. You don't get boots with this set. You get "boot-tops." What is expected, is you will wear black shoes and put these boot-tops over them so they look like boots. They don't. Last upgrade, get real Santa boots. I use these: Funtasma Men's Santa Combat Boot,Black/What Faux Fur,Medium/10-11 M US. The fur is wider and fluffier than the fur on the boot-tops. And the boots look like, well, boots. Look at the pictures at the top of the listing. You can see how the boot-tops fit. Get real Santa boots. It'll be worth it.
on January 1, 2016
BEWARE ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS: This is fine if you are wearing it ONCE. Otherwise, look elsewher. Bought it mostly for the belt for a gnome costume my wife was making. Belt is terrible. Floppy, cheap, needs black gaffers tape all over it to make it look OK for pictures, cannot move in it. Grommets fell out after 2nd wearing, total trash. Just trying on the jacket the second time, the zipper fell apart. Going to cost me $40 at Stitched Specialties for a red YKK replacement - almost the cost of the whole deal. I have a 15 year old suit I've worn 12+ times as a pet store Santa holding pets for Polaroids and later digital pictures at Christmas time that is in better shape than this. I just don't like the lighter red and felt pants of the old one - which was about the same price but a decade and a half ago. So probably you need to spend at least $150 now to get a decent suit. BOOT COVERS: identical to my 25 year old suit. Do the job OK, be ready to replace the elastic under the boot each mile walked in them. PANTS: Fantastic. Worth the entire cost. If you need red Santa pants in the perfect Santa color, get these. Worth the $60 or whatever I paid. COLOR: The reason I bought this and not just a belt for $99-299 like I should have (http://www.amazon.com/Yourtack-Santa-Belt-Leather-Design/dp/B0097A15EO). I really wanted to upgrade my Santa suit for the couple times a year it's handy to have one and I wanted a true Fire Engine/CocaCola/Santa red and this suit is it. This is the epitome of the Santa color. So while the color and pants are perfect, you are going to have to buy a belt (http://www.newcreationleathercraft.com/santa.htm) and replace the zipper in the jacket replaced. And if you do't want to repair/replace your boot covers every few years, you'll need Santa boots (http://www.spearshoes.com/santaBoot.html).
on December 25, 2016
This Santa suit is excellent for the value!!!! ($46) Walmart was selling one for $50 though. Arms are a little too short and pants are too baggy. Bought for a 6'1" Santa who weighs 220 lbs and wears L shirts and size 36 pants. I bought him new rubber farm boots to go with this, but we live on a farm and he needed them anyway. We tuck the "boot liners" into the rubber farm boots. Dressed grandpa up and was a hit at school and the family dinner. I don't know why we didn't think of this before!
review image
on December 29, 2016
This suit does look great, and is perfect if you only plan to dress up as Santa once or twice.
After only 4 appearances as Santa in this suit, I have the following observations:
1. The red color in the suit does not seem to be fixed. My gloves are now pink. This is only from putting my hands on my knees while sitting, adjusting my hat, etc. I will need to bleach these gloves often, or find a way to fix the color in the suit. The fur cuffs seem to absorb some of the red from the suit as well. I have NOT washed the suit. This is only from the contact from folding/unfolding the suit.
2. The belt is impressively cheap. The grommet I was using popped out the first day. This belt must be replaced if I choose to continue using the suit.
3. The pants are fine, beyond the color bleeding, but you will definitely want some suspenders to keep them in place.
4. The boot covers are fine for me, as I am in Japan and must remove shoes inside. I just tell kids I used Xmas magic to leave the soles of my boots by the door. If I continue with this suit I will probably make my own boots by finding some fake white fur fabric and attaching it to a cheap pair of shiny black rubber boots.
6. Buy a lint roller. Red fluff and strings everywhere.

So, if I can find a way to fix the color and locate a replacement belt this suit will work for me for a few more years at least. Pretty good value for what I paid.
review image review image review image
on December 25, 2012
About ten days before Christmas,I was asked to dress up as Santa for a holiday party and thought that the easiest way to shop was on the Amazon web site. The suit arrived with a few days to spare but to my shock, there was no beard in the box! When I went back to the Amazon website and reread the fine print..., it does say that the beard and wig is extra. However by the looks of the photo, you'd think that the suit included the red velvet bag, beard, glasses and wig. I wish that Amazon would have clearly stated what was included and it would have helped if the photo did not show Santa wearing a beard! Instead the photos for all the Santa suits are showing a fully accessorized and outfitted Santa.I hope that in the future the ad states that you don't get what is shown in the photo! When I put on my suit and realized that there was no beard I was in a panic, since most of the party stores had sold out of the better quality "Santa Beards". I would have been happy to order the accessories when I purchased the suit, but now I would have had to pay more money on express shipping for the accessories than I did on the clothing! Fortunately one of my daughters was able to find a suitable beard and wig, but my shopping experience would have been a happier one, and Amazon would have made more money had the photo of the suit demonstrated what was included with the suit! I still have to give the product 4 stars since the suit itself it comfortable and I think it will last a long time!
on December 19, 2013
Overall, nice costume. The material is a nice velour, and I liked having the lining. Yes, the lining does seem to drop below the jacket hem. Not a huge deal.

One thing not to do, and most of you probably won't, but I decided to wear my own black boots. I removed the fur from the boot covers and sewed it onto the hem of the pants. Stupid idea. The pants have an elastic waist that can't handle the extra weight of the fur. Not the fault of the costume, just an fyi. Next year I'll just add the fur to the tops of my own boots and be done with it.
on November 12, 2015
This suit will work for our Nursing Home visits at Christmas time this year. My husband is 6' and 230 lbs. He has really long arms and the suit is a little short in that area. But all in all he likes the suit. He is excited to get to use it this year. No more borrowing a suit. This suit has a lining in it and my husband said he thinks it will be a little warmer than the one he borrowed last year. I am having to sew down the white trim next to the zipper. It wants to lay over and gape open. But it is an easy fix. I think it will be worth the money I paid for it. My only complaint is they need to come in a tall size for tall men.
on September 5, 2015
I'm 5'2 but I can still manage to get around with this suit on. I love it! Very soft and comfortable. I think it looks excellent. Hat's a tiny bit small but that may be due to me having long, thick hair trapped under a fluffy wig. Belt & shoe covers are kinda cheap-looking but it's not a big deal. The pants are very elastic, so there's plenty of room for big-boned people. They easily fall off me whenever I put my keys in my pocket or something, but it's nothing that can't be fixed with suspenders.
on July 12, 2015
the suit is beautiful, this is my 2nd one in 3 years an its great , with only one exception, there is to much linening in the jacket ,when i slip my arms in it hangs out past the cuffs, plus hanging out the bottom of the jacket as well just way to much , so much i am having to have it redone. no problem. other than that have already had pictures taken in it. would recommend it to any one . i plan on buying at least 2 more to have in reserve for 2016 , everyone likes the color. but the only thing , when i look this one in to have it dry cleaned as it said to do it came back with the white parts pink an looked terrible, the dry cleaners said they dont know what happened an would not cover the damage to the suit , i was not happy that' s why i bought another. now i have 3 bottoms just wish i could just buy the tops only it would save me lots of money. i dont need all the extras with the suit as i have real hair an beard, an have my own gloves too. but over all love the suit. this year 2016 will have to buy a new pair of Santa boots thanks for your support to Santa!!!!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.