|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.58 - $39.93|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Complete costume includes soft hooded robe with zip-up layer underneath and green yoda headpiece
- Attention to detail can be seen in the pointed ears and wrinkles on yoda's head
- Available in three sizes newborn 0-6 months, infant 6-12 months, and toddler 12-24 months
- Officially licensed star wars costume
- From Rubie's Costume co, the world's costume leader since 1950
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The jedi master has never looked cuter dress your little one in this adorable infant/toddler yoda costume this halloween. Costume includes a soft, cream colored hooded robe with a collared brown zip-up layer underneath, and a soft green yoda headpiece with large pointy ears and wrinkles stitched on the forehead. The force will be with you this halloween in this authentically detailed costume. Rubie's Costume company has brought costumes and accessories to the world since 1950. As the world's costume leader, we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie's brand. Still family owned, still family focused rubie's brings you fun for every season: halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 14 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.52 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DM27600
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The headpiece does fit a little weird, it wasn't very snug on his head. Some people mentioned that the robe was too short, but I don't think you'd want it floor length for a toddler that runs everywhere. For the price it was a steal!