|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 7" high
- 15" wide
- Deluxe chicken costume includes mask, faux fur jumpsuit with attached wings, gloves, socks and chicken feet
- Bright blue eyes, yellow feathers and atomic red detailing make this the stand out costume at any event
- Why wait for Halloween - also great for stage, kids parties or one-on-one play time year round
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From beak to talons this chicken costume is made to last and designed to stand out. A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories, Rubie's Costume Company is a family-owned and run business based in New York state. With more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, Rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.71 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007Q90YWC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 28, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do not drive with the mask on, no matter how hilarious it is. There is no peripheral vision at all. Chinese fire drills are still fun.
Do not wear clothing underneath the costume- you will be hot and sweaty. A bra and underwear is almost too much.
The Velcro in the back to open/close the costume is not of good quality. I use safety pins to keep costume on. Recommended you do the same or sew in your own buttons, snaps, zipper, etc. This is very relevant to if you wear anything underneath the costume... one aggressive bear hug and you're naked at a party.