|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.82 - $250.60 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Superman costume featuring built-in muscles and logo at chest
- Includes attached boot covers, cape, and molded belt
- Available in medium (jacket size 38-40), large (jacket size 42-44) and extra large (jacket size 44-46)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Rubies costume company is a family owned business based in new york with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want to halloween and year-round dress up.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CEWD0VI
- Item model number: 887157
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered a size Large.
Showered in compliments!
I am Superman!
The capes makes you feel like a B.A.
No zipper in the crotch area
The "shoes" were too small (had to wear red socks so it belended well)
The velcro in the back is laughable, but the cape covers up when it comes undone.
Wear a shirt while wearing this. I wore this for 8 hours at the office and dang, the velcro was on my back the entire time as I decided to not wear a shirt.
Also, get down a technique for using the bathroom. It is difficult at first but eventually becomes quite easy.
Very worth it.
The cons may seem like a big deal, but they aren't at all. Would recommend to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
At $40, it's a bit pricey compared to other superhero cosplay that cost $33-$35. But I guess this is the most decent, cheap Supes cosplay available.Published 13 hours ago by Gentle L.
Way, way, way too BIG!!!! If it wasn't so complexity off scale, this could be a really cool costume!Published 6 days ago by Dina
Bought for a child's superhero party and it was an absolute hit! Of course growing up with wearing Superman pajamas this was great! Fit well!Published 8 days ago by Brandon West
The costume looked great and fit as expected. However I did add snaps to the back of the costume to help hold it together better (the velcro just didn't cut it) and added a zipper... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Michael P. Edie
I read all the reviews before buying this costume. It seemed that everyone had the same issue about it being too small. I'm 6'1 220 with a 44 in chest and 36 in waist. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer