|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Deluxe Renaissance Faire Queen Costume
|Price:||$38.32 - $59.99 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Long-sleeve Renaissance-style velvet dress featuring contrast trim on bodice, headpiece with veil, and long link belt
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rubie's costume company has been designing and creating costumes and accessories since 1950, and take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun and safe, at rubie's you'll find mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and more, you'll find traditional favorites like witches, ghosts, cowboys, and princesses, along with new ideas, sexy costumes, and the licensed items you want to wear , all under the rubie's brand, still family owned, still family focused, rubie's brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in, between
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009ASGBAQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It runs small. I usually wear a small and ordered a medium, but it was still too small. The sleeves were also an awkward length. They hit just above the wrist and it looks very strange. The headpiece would work if the band that secured it was tighter. I wouldn't wear this to a Faire, it's just not realistic enough. It's more of a Halloween costume.