|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Deluxe Renaissance Faire Queen Costume
$30.99 - $91.77
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Long-sleeve Renaissance-style velvet dress featuring contrast trim on bodice, headpiece with veil, and long link belt
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rubie's costume company has been designing and creating costumes and accessories since 1950, and take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun and safe, at rubie's you'll find mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and more, you'll find traditional favorites like witches, ghosts, cowboys, and princesses, along with new ideas, sexy costumes, and the licensed items you want to wear , all under the rubie's brand, still family owned, still family focused, rubie's brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in, between
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B009ASGBAQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
my friend, 5'7",150 pounds, and it looks good on me, 5'7",135 pounds. Sleeves just a little tight, and
I wish they were a little longer, but I have added hand jewelry, ( Google that), and ditched the head piece
for a tiara. (Google that too). Inexpensive and fun fixes. The fabric that hangs from the sleeves is much
prettier than the ad photo: It has subtle gold shimmer.
Note: I bought a Large: "Fits Dress a Size 10-14."