|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume, Monkey See Monkey Do
|Price:||$8.51 - $53.05 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Adorable romper with yellow belly and tail
- Headpiece decorated with banana on top
- Inner leg snap closure for easy diaper changes, non-skid soles for the early walker
- Infant size best fits young ones 20 to 45 pounds and less than 12 months of age
- Hand wash, cold water
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rubies’ EZ-On Romper costumes feature a wide variety of adorable infant and newborn costumes. All EZ-On Rompers have inner leg snap closure for easy diaper changes and nonskid soles for the beginning walker.
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002FU7BU0
- Item model number: On Romper Costume, MonkeyPARENT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 28, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
At the time, my son was 9 months and we ordered the 6 to 12 month. He was about 27" tall (70%) and 20 pounds (50%) is that helps anyone else with the size.
It was easier having two people to get it on, but doable with one person. The back opens up pretty far down and you can slide the child into the feet, put on the sleeves and attach the velcro in the back.
Not a bad custome esp for the price!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit my son exactly the way it indicated and look so cute. I loved it.Published 2 months ago by laguera1980
My grandson was the cutest little monkey ever !!! The outfit worked perfectPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
So stinking cute! Well made and pretty thick so if in hot climate, don't over dress underneath. My daughter was a hit in this and she didn't fight wearing it :-)Published 6 months ago by singsong
When I opened the package...I thought it was a joke. The tale is flat and about 3iches long. Looks like a pre-schooler cut felt into a J shape. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Renee Volpe
Arrived on time and exactly as described. Can't complain one bitPublished 15 months ago by Steffen hogan