|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Grand Heritage Collection Deluxe Carmen Miranda Costume
|Price:||$71.32 - $263.25 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- This deluxe costume comes complete with halter, ruffles red and orange sleeves, halter, headpiece with simulated fruit and ruffled skirt
- Rubies features hundreds of wigs, weapons and other accessories to get the look you really want for your party, stage costuming or role playing fun
- The Grand Heritage collection features richer colors, layered effects and thicker fabrics for a costume that is party or stage ready in minutes
- Adult medium size fits jacket size 36-42e
- Rubies Costume Company is a family owned business based in New York with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want to Halloween and year-round dress up
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The grand heritage collection from rubies is designed for those who want to rise above the standard halloween fare at prices still within reach. A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. With more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007Q915PM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 2, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was a contest and my costume won for the ladies, and for the guys Jimmy Hendrix was the winner.
I was surprised the hat was so well balanced, but didn't trust it enough to just "sit" on my head, so I used the belt as a wrap to secure it. Big fun at this party for me as Carmen Miranda!!!