|Fits as expected||
Rubie's Costume Adult Stars And Stripes 2nd Skin Zentai Bodysuit Costume
|Price:||$28.22 - $187.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Rubie's has you covered with second skin, a full-body stretch jumpsuit that you can see, breathe, and even drink through
- Printed red, white, and blue, stars and stripes
- Zips up the back, covers the face
- Size medium fits 5-foot to 5-foot-4-inches, size large fits 5-foot-4-inches and 5-foot-10-inches, and size xl fits 5-10-inches and 6-foot-3-inches
- Based in new york state since 1950, rubies costume company is a family owned with more than 60 years experience bringing babies, children, teens, adults, and even pets the costumes and accessories they want to dress up at halloween and all year long
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Show your patriotism in a fun and unique way with this 2nd skin stars and stripes body suit. Rubie's costume company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 1950. As the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun. Mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie's brand. Still family owned, still family focused, rubie's brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008TNMD4Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I would think about what you're gonna do with your hair, and you'll definitely need to wear tight fitting underclothes, or flesh colored underwear. This is definitely built for men so you need to accommodate your curves. The material is stretchy though.
I'm 5"4, 185 lbs, and a large fit just fine. The legs are a little snug for my chunky calves but certainly not uncomfortable. The hands fit perfectly. I'm a little concerned about my glasses poking a hole through the head - the material is thin-ish so you can see through it, so it might not hold up to punctures.
My dogs jumped on me while wearing this and it hasn't ripped. There are two zippers that look kind of flimsy but so far they've done well.
There is NOT a hood. It is attached to the body and you pretty much have to undress from the back to get it down.
I am around 5' 9" with an athletic build, so I ordered a large because it was supposed to fit people up to 5' 10" I think I wish I would have ordered a size up because the large is very tight. Both in getting the top over my head and getting the legs up my thighs. Yes, bro, I do lift and all those squats made pulling the legs up all the way a bit difficult. It is spandex though, so it did fit and was not uncomfortable to wear for extended periods.
If you do not like attention, you should not purchase this for yourself. Then again, if you are looking at spandex bodysuits, you are probably looking for attention. Have fun!
My son wears this to football games alot. And others ask to borrow it so I think it is pretty durable.