|Fits as expected||
$19.73 - $49.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Donut inspired jumper is printed with frosting and sprinkles
- Headband included
- Infant fits 6 to 12 months, 19 to 22 pounds, toddler fits 12 to 24 months, 30 to 34 pounds
- Great for a party, playtime or halloween
- Family owned and family focused, rubie's has been a world leader in bringing you fun for every season since 1950
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The sweetest costumes anywhere, rubie's costume company has been creating costumes and accessories since 1950, as the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun and safe, mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and all the licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie's brand, still family owned, still family focused, rubie's brings you fun every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and every day in between
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JA9PFU
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very comfortable and easy for her to put on and take off. It has a velcro closure on one of the shoulder straps and on one of the sides. The straps are wide and soft, and the velcro is not exposed. It looks well-made. I have an older kid, to, so we have lots of costumes, and most are very flimsy, single-year use types for this price. Not this one! She wore it daily around the house for a week before Halloween, and it still looked great. I hung it up in the closet for future use or for a friend!
For halloween she wore it over a white shirt and chocolate brown tights. The doughnut was low enough to cover her down to her mid-thigh.
I surface-cleaned it a little, but I'm not sure of it will hold up in the washing machine. It looks durable, I'm just worried that if I put it in the machine the fabric might pill. This is my only possible con!
This is a great item. If you're looking for a kid's costume that will look good and stand up to some serious playtime, this is it!
So weight isn’t an issue. Buy this! You won’t be disappointed!
We all loved it and she looked super cute in it!
She is a small 5 year old and it was ok on her
Also washed it a few times and it came as good as new