|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.83 - $110.44 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 90% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 3% Vinyl
- Hand Wash
- Everyone's favorite feline villain, catwoman from the batman dark knight rises
- Includes jumpsuit, eye mask, and belt
- Officially licensed costume
- Available in adult sizes small (size 6), medium (size 10), and large (size 14)
- Since 1950 rubie's costume company has been making dress-up fun with costumes and accessories for the entire family
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The dark knight rises is the third installment and said to be the final of christopher nolan's batman film series join the fun with officially licensed accessories and costumes; fun all year around, for movie previews, and batman parties remember the gotham city of old, and your friends commissioner gordon, barbara gordon, and alfred as you don your modern attire to save the world from villains rubie's costume company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 1950 as the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie's brand still family owned, still family focused; rubie's brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0073E5182
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The back of the jumpsuit fastens with velcro. If the size fit in the first place, I might have been able to do it. There are 2 or 3 velcro strips, one at the neck, and the others further down. So for the one I received, you do not have to squeeze yourself through the neck hole like some people mentioned.
Note that the product photo is photoshopped to within an inch of its life. There is a reason they did that... because it doesn't look good in the first place.
I paid about $9 and for that price it might be worth buying just for the accessories, and finding your own black jumpsuit.
The mask also does not have the detailing (lines, eyelashes, dots) shown in the picture.
But for what I paid, just getting accessories out of it was fair. But the costume itself is not good. The zipper isn't real either, it's a horribly drawn picture of a zipper.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sleeves were to tight and the costume was to big in the crotch and legs. It also didn't look like the picturePublished 5 days ago by Tahitia Lett
This was a great purchase but I just didn't like how it looked on me.Published 1 month ago by Prisma Villa
I would give it no stars if I could. It looked like a one piece pajama set. And you'd have to be 5'10" for it to fit right in length.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Body suit for very poorly. Too small in arms and lower leg part and way too big in thigh partPublished 3 months ago by Jaclyn Baloga