BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2013
What child isn't going to want to dress up in this gorgeous patriot costume? My picky girl agreed to wear this nice quality fabric costume because it was comfortable (yet not itchy & stiff like many costumes) for a school presentation. I was thrilled having found a Betsy Ross costume right away, and it was delivered to my front door within 2 days. Unbelievable!!! Set came with somewhat flimsy bonnet. You could poof it up by stuffing tissue inside, but my child didn't like that. She wore this bonnet flat to her head. I didn't wash dress prior to wear, just placed it in medium heat dryer w/bounce sheet to make it soft to touch, smell nice, and get it wrinkle-free. This costume was also worn to a Halloween Party and we received many compliments. Quality was so nice that people thought I sewed it and gave it special touches such as the cross tie ribbons.
on February 1, 2015
Love this dress! Ordered a medium for my eight yr old (60ish pounds). Had to pin the closure a bit because of the large neckline but it's fantastic otherwise. She was a hit at the first grades living museum!!
on March 26, 2015
This is a high quality costume that I got at a great price! My granddaughter will be playing Betsy Ross in a school play and she just fell in love with the costume! I found it sized a little bigger than I expected. I purchased the Large which said would be for an 8 to 10 year old. My granddaughter is 11 and one of the tallest in her class. I was worried that it would be too small but actually it is a little large, but will be just fine for her.
on July 5, 2016
My daughter wore this costume for a parade and won Best Costume and the Uncle Sam award. She even made the front page of the Metro section of the Dallas Morning News.
review image
on March 5, 2015
Love this! This was a last minute buy from a mom who just didn't have the energy to make an outfit for a presentation. Now my daughter doesn't want to take it off. It even has a little petticoat under it. There were a few strings here and there to be clipped but overall a great buy!!
review image
on November 10, 2015
The medium size was too big (the size says it for age 5-7) its was way too big, I had to get size small for ages 4-6; otherwise its great & they did great at accepting the return.
on February 27, 2015
This costume is absolutely fabulous! It's made better than any other costume my daughter has! We purchased this for Spirit Week at school and it was a huge hit. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and will definitely be purchasing another of Rubie's costumes!
on October 4, 2017
My daughter did a report in school on Betsy Ross and this costume was a huge hit! Loved it!
on October 17, 2017
The dress looked great and fit as advertised. Materials were high quality and it was an excellent value for the money.
on June 15, 2017
A little big but worked nonetheless.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.