|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% plastic
- Hand Wash
- Costume accessory axe from Friday the 13th movies is 28.5-inches long with 10.75-inch wide blade, handle is 1-inch diameter
- Safe foam and plastic construction
- Great detailing, from the wood grain to the dented blade
- Officially licensed Friday the 13th costume accessory, only items shipped and sold by Amazon can be guaranteed authentic
- Look for all of Rubie's Friday the 13th costumes, accessories, and decor
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Costume accessory axe. Friday the 13th is more than just bad luck when you meet up with Jason Voorhees! Look for officially licensed costumes and accessories for cosplay, parties, or just for fun. Rubie's has the largest collection of licensed and traditional costumes, accessories, and novelty decor items available anywhere. Whether for Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, or just play time - Rubie's has you covered! Family-owned and family-operated, from their 2-million square foot facility in New York City, Rubie's Costume Company works every day to be an innovator in both manufacturing and design of scary, funny, historical, and mythical ensembles and costume replicas. So from witches to wenches to vampires to vagrants, from Graceland to galaxies far, far away, Rubie's is sure to offer exactly what you're looking for!
- Package Dimensions: 28.5 x 10.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00840TSIS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This item measures about 28-inches long, and it's made out of a pretty hard plastic. It won't break easily, unless you're slamming it against the wall too hard. Overall, it's an okay Plastic Jason Axe.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the Comment section. I usually answer All questions on the same day. :)
Also, the size isn't too bad. I'm 6' tall with a large build, and it does look a little bit small in my hands. If you're a bigger fella, it's probably not going to be convincing.
That aside, this is a great prop for the price.
it's pretty obvious that the person that sold this just bought it at Walgreens and cut the price tag (probably $1) off and marked it way up for Halloween.
Please correct this issue and post a picture of what your are actually selling!